Lucy???

Third POV

I ran towards Fairytail in a hurry to stop Shaula, God Of Creation. She was  going to use Fairytail as a Door To Open to the realm of Dead. She wanted to bring back her husband, Havara God Of Death. Lucy pushed opened the doors to see everyone on the floor dying or dead. She screamed as she popped up from her bed to see all of Team Natsu looking at her. "Luc, Are you okay?" asked Natsu. Lucy smiled and nodded. She grabbed one of her outfits and  put it on sighing. 'My third warning nightmare. I'm going to be the reason Fairytail or Fiore falls if I don't get stronger. It today that I leave the guild to get stronger.' thought Lucy. 

Lucy and the rest of Team Natsu headed to the guild. Lucy smiled as Levy- Chan walked up to her. " Lu-Chan, Gajeel and team Shadow Gear is going on a three day mission. I think Gajeel going to tell me about his feelings for me. Lucy nodded and headed to Gramps. "Master, may I have a moment of privacy to a conversation?" asked Lucy.

Lucy's POV

I followed Master to his office. "What do you need child?" asked Master. I sighed looking at the latest Guild's Photo. " I'm leaving Master. It will be for about Two Years. I need you to understand that I will be back. I need to get stronger before I get someone killed." I  stand up and hug Master. I give him my hand and he takes my mark. " Be Careful My Child. I will see you in Two Years." I go downstairs and finished the day before headed back to my apartment. I left a note to my team grabbing my keys and some food along with my money. I buy a ticket and headed to The Alvarez Empire. It was the last time my friends saw me in this realm. I arrived to the Alvarez Empire to be took into the Castle custody where The Black Wizard Zeref stood waiting for me. " Welcome home, Little Sister!" yelled Zeref. i looked at him and rolled my eyes. " Prove To Me This lie!" Zeref grabs me and opens a portal.  We arrive in a realm where three dragons are waiting for us. I recognized all three of them. " Igneel, Fire King! Grandweeny, Air Queen! Metalica, Iron/Steel King!" they bowed their heads towards me and Zeref.  " Welcome Home, Princess!" I looked at Zeref than at the Dragons. " Princess?" Igneel transformed into human with fire red eyes and hair. Grandweeny transformed into a woman with white hair and yellow eyes. Metalica transformed into a man with black hair and  gray eyes sharpen teeth as well. Igneel grabbed my hand and lead us into the castle where my mother, Lila sat staring at us.  She looked at Zeref smiling. She looked at me and said," Lucy???"