Elsie's Realisation and Anna Fixing Some Mistakes

Anna glares at her older sister as she puts Charming in place.

"I really don't approve, Jen-... Fairy Godmother. Just leave Fiona in peace with her husband. They're already married! This will make both Fiona and Charming guilty of bigamy!" Anna scolds Fairy Godmother 

Fairy Godmother glares, "This is for the good of the Kingdom!"

Anna retorts, "The Kingdom? Don't you mean yourself?"

Fairy Godmother and Elsie stare at Anna in shock. Anna's always been sort of against the plan, but she's never said something like that.

"What did you say?" Fairy Godmother hisses.

Anna shrinks from Fairy Godmother's glare. Fiona's scream is heard, and Shrek's voice calls out Fiona's name. Anna uses this opportunity to use her wand to teleport to the factory in her room.

"Why does she do this? It's wrong, and she knows it!"

Anna picks up one of her books that caused her to question her big sisters motives, which she's glad she did. If she hadn't, she'd probably be doing something awful like Jenny is.

***

Elsie wants to follow Anna, but Fairy Godmother grabs her arm.

"Stand over there, Elsie. Now." Fairy Godmother orders.

Elsie stands next to the bookshelf and waits for Shrek while Fairy Godmother puts a cloak on and stands by the window. Shrek bursts through the door and Elsie's eyes widen at his human form.

He has an adorable nose, thick locks, everything about him is attractive

"Hello handsome!" Fairy Godmother smirks as she throws off the cloak.

He stares at Fairy Godmother, shocked. Suddenly, Fiona's voice is heard.

"Fiona! Fiona!" Shrek calls as he goes to the door.

Fairy Godmother shuts the door with her wand, and one of the living furniture stands in front of the door.

"You wanna dance, Pretty Boy?" the furniture asks.

Shrek runs to the open balcony, only for Fairy Godmother to close that too.

"Where are you going so soon? Don't you want to see your wife?" Fairy Godmother asks.

Elsie looks down at her shoes, realising Anna's right. Shrek watches helplessly as Charming tricks Fiona into thinking he's Shrek. He screams her name, only for his voice to be muffled.

Fairy Godmother mocks him, "Fiona! Fiona! Oh ho ho ho, Shoot! I don't think they can hear us, Pigeon. Don't you think you've already messed her life up enough?"

Elsie holds in a gasp at what Fairy Godmother is implying. Elsie fiddles with her wand, scared.

Shrek sighs, sadly, "I just wanted her to be happy."