𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂

❤︎𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗❤︎

Its been about a month now since I've been staying at the Happy Hotel. I am 2 weeks clean. Dunno how to feel about that if I'm bein honest. Charlie's super proud of me. Even Vaggie. But am I doing this for myself or am I doing this for them? It feels weird. Usually I'm working my ass of at Val's so buy my drugs but now that ain't the case is it?

An 'activity' that Charlie has encouraged me to do is to start gardening. Apparently it's supposed to be calming and distract me? Heh not as much as some pot would toots. No jokes though I'm enjoying myself. I've learnt a lot about flowers like the gay asshole I am hah! My garden is up on the roof of the hotel.

My flowers are in neat rows, some in pot plants and some in old things I've found laying around the hotel. I've asked Nifty to bring me something that could possibly hold a flower every time she goes cleaning. She's brought me back multiple boots, an old tea set and a bathtub? I don't know how she got that up to the roof but it works really well haha. I requested that there'd be some kinda protection for my plants so that they don't get Fucked up during on of the many disasters that happen in hell. Or maybe it might rain who knows.

She's put up a gazebo sort of structure that's been painted intricately with various apple designs of course. It's the Magne family what do you expect. Hmm what else do I have up there. Oh yeah my bench! I sit there and watch my plants groowww. Just kidding. Sometimes I'll invite Cherri over for sleepovers and we'll end up falling asleep up there. I remember one time Fat Nuggets ended up eating Red Hyacinths while we were asleep.
Whats strange is that he only ate the red ones. 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑯𝒚𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 are a symbol of playfulness. When we woke up Cherri said it was probably just a coincidence. I don't think it was one. So in retort I told her that 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒔 are a symbol of good education and she hit me with a pillow.

And then there is Alastor. Alastor reminds me of a 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. Carnations are a symbol of fascination. And like the flower I have a fascination about that deer bitch. He's so cute in a weird creepy way? Ever since he's shown up to the hotel I've been obsessed with him. The way he looks, speaks moves, smells ugh it's so annoying. I'm not supposed to have feelings for people I'm only supposed to fuck them and get money that's the way it should be. Why is it so different with him? Why do I have to have a crush on hells most powerful overlord?

We sorta got off on the wrong foot at the start. I reintroduced myself to him of course. We got to chattin and thats when I fell. 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅. He acts like a total gentlman. He speaks with such tone and is overly dramatic about everything,making sure that the right words have good emphasis. Recently hes brought around that gal named Mimzy. I've seen how they interact with each other. They were close friends on the surface. They make jokes and laugh. Alastor doesnt normally enjoy physical contact with ANYONE but its different with her. Theyll walk around arm in arm sometimes. I cant help but get jealous. Of course if i told him how I feel I would get rejected. I dont even know if he likes men at all. I want to show my love for him without letting him know. But how...?

I could buy him presents from that gift shop across town? No. How will I sneak around with a giant teddy bear? How about if I baked him something. Nah he'll know someone's been in the kitchen. Hmm...

I'll make him a bouquet of flowers! Flowers are such a cliché thing in romance so he won't only suspect me! And every day one of his fan girls try to send him love letters with their feeble attempts to win his heart. He burns them. One day he got an extremely raunchy and descriptive letter from some loon. It even made me feel uncomfortable. ME A FORMER PORNSTAR! However I remember one time someone sent him some fresh venison. He kept that of course. I've tried the stuff. Ain't too great. Alastor wouldn't burn up a flower. Would he? Only one way to find out.