1

March 15, 2020

Y/n's POV

"Hi Ava!" I greet my bestfriend as I enter her house. "Hi y/n!!!" my beloved bestfriend says to me and I slowly walk into her house, the floor boards creaking under my step. "Welcome to my humble abode!" Ava says as we walk into her room which is just down the hall from the front door. Her house smells nice, i'm not sure how to explain it, but it smells just like I imagined it.

A few hours later...

"Hey y/n, wanna go to my backyard?" Ava asks me as I walk back into her room from the bathroom, which is just across the hall, the floor boards still creaking under my feet. "Sure" I reply, shrugging my shoulders.
We go to her backyard and that's when I see her cat; Houdini. He walks up to me immediately and starts rubbing on my legs. "Oh hi buddy!" I say, kneeling down to pet him. "This is Houdini, my cat. He's kinda cool i guess." Ava explains to me. "AHHHH I LOVE HIM!!!" I exclaim as he jumps into my lap. He purrs as I pet his soft, orange fur. Ava shows me around her back yard, Houdini following me everywhere Ava took me. "Hehe, you're so cute!" I say to Houdini as he jumps up onto me.
It's 2am and Ava and I are in her backyard, me sitting on a bench with Houdini and her making tiktoks. "Ava, I'm tired." I say to my very energetic bestfriend. "Okay y/n, we can go to sleep." Ava responds. "Okay, pog."
We head to sleep, and I dream the unimaginable.

In Dream Land~3rd Person

*Houdini is a real person here*
(desc. he has orange fluffy hair, emerald green eyes, with flake of gold, perfectly placed freckles, and a classic skaterboy fit ^veiny hands, too, if you're into that^)

"Y/n... I love you..." Houdini says to you. "Wh- what do you mean Houdini..." you say helplessly. Houdini pins you gently against the bed. "Let me show you..." He says mysteriously. Houdini leans in and kisses you, occasionally groaning into the kiss. You feel his bulge grow as you slip your tongue into his minty mouth. "Only you make me feel this, you know that right, y/n?" Houdini asks you as he softly holds your neck in his glorious hands. "N- no..." you say softly. Houdini slowly undressed himself, as well as you. "What are you do-" before you finish your sentence, Houdini puts his finger to your lips. "Shush, kitty." He says. You feel the butterflies in your stomach. "H- Houdini.." you whimper into his ear as he lays smooch marks on your neck. "Come on now, kitten, what did daddy say?" Houdini replies. As he goes further down, you wake up.