Take it or leave it

NO GENDER SO LESSGOOO

Y/n POV
Alyssa and Meg... My two crushes of a lifetime. I'm in college getting ready to graduate in a few months and I'll say that I have met two lovely women who I really like. I never would have thought that I like them both considering they are sisters. I know it felt wrong but I can't help it, I just really like them both.

" Y/n! I need to go and see Alyssa before she goes onto another tour. We're meeting up for once. " Meg happily said and I nodded walking with her to her car. I'm actually 22 years old, 4 years older than Alyssa but 2 years younger than Meg.
" I'm driving so please don't control the radio like you did last time. I can't handle another one of those slow sounding songs." Meg whined as she began to drive.
" It isn't slow you are just old, you old hag." I mumble looking out the window and she laughs slapping my thigh.
" You are the absolute worst you know." She jokingly said squeezing my thigh. Oh if you only knew the huge affect you have on me.
Though that whole drive we talked she did keep her hand on my thigh, she usually doesn't do that. She may smack my thigh but not keep her hand there... Does she maybe...

" We're here get out." She said getting out.
.... Nah she doesn't like me.
I get out and as soon as I close the door I'm embraced tightly to where I suffocated for a second.
" Wai-I CA-BR-THEE" I struggle to say and I realize it's Alyssa after she lets go of me.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Alyssa said blushing and I rolled my eyes laughing.
" How much time do you have until you go on tour?" Meg asked and the atmosphere changed from happy to angry.
" Don't you have work?" Alyssa said and I could only smell the tension.
" I actually have to give Y/n a present at an hotel. I need to take her there now before I leave. So if you'll excuse me." Alyssa said grabbing my wrist as we passed bodyguards. I heard some calls from Meg but Alyssa didn't let up.
I'm not being kidnapped right?

We got into the limo and she leaned against the window. I felt her soft hand intertwine with mine, her fingers dancing around with me. I'll say if I had Alyssa as my girlfriend she would be a soft type yet dominant. While Meg is a more dominant type than soft. Our fingers played around and I didn't think about how we were suddenly sitting so close together to where our knees touched.
Does she......

" Do you like Meg?" She asked and I stopped for a second thinking what I can say to save my ass.
... Nah she doesn't like me.
" I don't.. Like anyone." I said letting go of her hand.
" Not even me?" She asked making me look at her sweet innocent eyes.
We stare into each other's eyes and I stupidly didn't realize we were leaning in slowly. Before I knew it our lips touched.
" We're here mam." The driver said and I pulled back quickly squealing internally.
" I'm gonna um... Y.. Yes." I said getting out the limo quickly.

We got up to Alyssa's room and she opened the door only to see Meg sitting there in shock.
" What the hell Meg!?" Alyssa slightly shouted closing the door behind us.
" Why are you in my room?" Alyssa asks.
" Why do you have so many lingeries huh? Is it all for them?" Meg asked.
" You didn't answer my question." Alyssa stated grabbing the lingeries stuffing them in a drawer.
" You didn't answer mine-" Alyssa cut off Meg.
" WHY THEM!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOVE THEM?!" Alyssa shouted and Meg stood up.
" ME!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOVE THEM!?" Meg shouts back and I feel myself grow annoyed.
" STOP!" I scream getting their attention.
" Who do you both love? What's the big problem?" I asked completely clueless.
" YOU!" they both shouted making me blush harshly.
" M.. Me? You both like me?" I asked and their face softens.
" Yes Y/n, we like you." Alyssa said grabbing my wrist softly sitting me on a chair.
" We have been fighting over you for a few years now. Despite being sisters we still liked you. It was too hard to even stop." Meg said while they both crouched in front of me.
" You like one of us right?" Meg asked and I shook my head no.
" I like the both of you, a lot." I mumbled.
There was a few moments of silence until Alyssa went ahead and kissed my thigh making me yelp a bit. Meanwhile Meg laid her head on my thigh looking at me.
" Well you have to choose one... So who is it?" Meg asked.

( Alright doing different scenarios for who you chose)

If chosen Meg😄:
" I choose you Meg..." I say and Alyssa sighs nodding.
" I figured. Ah by the way here's your present." Alyssa says giving me a teddy bear and I happily take it smiling sadly.
" Thanks Alyssa." I said while Meg grabbed my hand standing up.
" We should actually go now and leave you alone for a while." Meg spoke while we walked to the door.
" Yeah I guess your right. I'll see you guys after the tour!" Alyssa shouted while we closed the door.
" I feel bad." I say holding the bear close to me.
" She'll be fine after a while though. I believe she will get over you." Meg says stopping making me stop.
" What's wro-" I got cut off by Meg kissing me passionately pulling away before I could kiss back.
" We should celebrate a new relationship though. It's no fun if we don't babe." She says making me blush again.
" B-BABE!?" I shout and she laughs.

If chosen Alyssa😁:
" I choose you Alyssa.." I say and Meg pulls away from my thigh standing up.
" I... I need to go anyways bye!" Meg quickly said leaving the room.
" I feel horrible now." I say feeling my eyes water up.
" Hey don't cry baby." Alyssa whispers softly kissing my tears away.
" B... But." I start but she kisses me softly making me kiss back.
After a minute we pulled away and she continues to kiss around my face.
" Meg will be fine eventually alright? Now I have to go on tour but... Do you want to come with me? I can try and put it off a bit until you graduate." she sweetly said and I sighed.
" I can't let you put something off because of me. You should go though. I'll just wait until after the tour to see you again. Also what's that surprise?" I asked and she smiled brightly grabbing something and rushed to the bathroom.
" Oh yeah, Don't you leave tomorrow!?" I shouted and I hear a door open to see Alyssa wearing a lingerie blushing brightly holding a small bear.
" U-Uhm here's your present. I-I wanted to look... You know." she pouted and I got up out the chair kissing her deeply pulling away before she could kiss back.
" I love it already." I say holding the bear as she squeals.
" Besides isn't this a way of celebrating a new relationship?" I ask and she nods.
" Well let's celebrate then." I said kissing her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And in both stories there was a wonderful celebration.

ALRIGHTTTTTT THAAATS IT BYESSSS