Breakup or so i thought

So it's been 3 months since I'm lazy

Me and Jiggy are still dating And we are both Jiggy is 15 and I am still 14 but my bday is in tomorrow

Next,Day

YAY it's my birthday I'm gonna go downstairs

I go downstairs and and see Cohen and my sister doing the dirty

COHEN'S POV

I woke up and thought ima head to Brooklyn's house I got there and she only had her bra on and booty shorts so obviously I was turned on "Hey sexy"I say Brooklyn:Hey what are you doing here.Just missed you and I came here when you had a great outfit on apparently.Brooklyn:How I don't even have a shirt on and my ass is hanging out.Exactly I say.I get on her and start giving her hickys she starts moaning.I put my hand on her pussy she moaned.I shoved her hand down my pants while I groaned she was playing with my dick.Then I got her naked and started eating her out.Then it was her turn so she pulled down my pants and she saw my boner through my boxers.But she still pulled them down.She swirled her tongue around my dick.Then she started putting it all in even though we are 13 but idgaf.Then it was time I told her to arch her back and she said yes daddy and I put on a condom and stuck it in her she was moaning very loudly.Until I saw sol there and I shot up luckily there was a blanket to cover ourselves.

SOL'S POV

They both shot up and covered themselves.What tf is going on.Brooklyn:OMG SOL LEAVE.So I left them to change.

I told them I was going to the mall to go shopping and asked if they wanted to come they said yea sure.We got got to the mall and Brooklyn and Cohen helped me pick out my dress for later.

We got got to the mall and Brooklyn and Cohen helped me pick out my dress for later

This was the dress I know a little revealing but ima be 15

SKIP TO LATER

I showered then got ready.Brooklyn:oOoOo you look sexy.Shut up I say jokingly.But thanks I say.

Everything is ready and I look downstairs and see this

And I see all my family but I don't see Jiggy so I go over to his house and see a girl leaving

I see Jiggy and he has hickys all over him I yell at him and he tells me it was a dare I try to leave but he grabs me by my waist that's not fair he knows how much I like that so I quietly moan but he still hears and tells me I look so sexy I ignore him and try to leave but he somehow pulls down my dress and starts kissing me and giving me hickys.then he sticks it in and I'm used to it so it felt like pleasure.

That's all for this one

484 words