IV.

A day at the mall was all it took. You smiled, a strange feeling in your gut beginning to grow by the minute. And soon, you'd be receiving a call.

Yeah, you were antsy but who could blame you? It wasn't all the time a cute guy at the mall asked for your number in paticular. I mean of all the people...

You sat on your bed, eyeing the phone that sat across the room. You laid your hands upon your lap and chewed your bottom lip.

This was sad.

You could at least be doing something to not seem too clingy or antsy..

A ringing of the phone was brought to your attention as you instantly ran to the phone. And just for extra measure, you waited a couple rings before picking it up - just not too seem to rush it.

"Hey, this is ____, right?" You heard Brian's voice on the other end, your heart beating a little faster than normal.

"Yeah, it's me."

"Great," There was a pause in his voice, "Uhm, I was wondering if you'd like to meet up anytime soon? Like at the mall, uh, again. But maybe at the food court?"

"Yeah, sure sounds great. How about tomorrow? I'm free."

"Tomorrow sounds great! I'll meet you at one pm then. Bye."

"Bye."

And just like that, you found yourself hanging up the phone with a stupid smile.

C'mon tomorrow. Hurry the hell up.