Chapter 11: Fight or Survive

"He is in great trouble" said Cyborg with clear horror in his voice.

"Then we must hurry!" Starfire said as she grabbed Cyborg and flew towards Robin's spot (tracked by the communicator) at her top speed.

There, Robin finished his sentence a second late.

Some Red energy surrounded him which was not a very pleasant feeling. Robin felt stinging pain in his body as he started to float and get out of his hiding.

The rain started falling more heavily and soon huge bolts of thunder appeared everywhere in the sky.

Robin struggled to get free but couldn't. The magic surrounding him was too strong.

"Dear Child, do you not know not to eavesdrop elder's conversation? How much did you learn though?" The figure said.

Robin noticed that he was using his hand's magic powers as well as the Rod's powers but this time the eye on his palm is still shut.

The man seeing Robin eased up the magic a little bit as if to let him speak.

"You are a criminal! You just finished a person's life! Let me go!" Robin yelled.

"Perhaps you saw and heard too much. Now I need to-" before he could complete.

Robin somehow managed to throw a birdarang at it and break himself free.
Before the figure could do anything, he was punched and kicked by Robin but somehow managed to dodge his hits.

"Impressive. My former apprentice wasn't this good." He said rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Before he could do anything, Robin started throwing freeze discs at him.

*Back to the metal scrape room*

"So...You want me turn into that?" BB asked.

"We might not have a choice" Raven said. She was sweating, she clearly couldn't keep up the shield any longer.

"Go!" She says as she let's go the shield.

BB turned into a rat and dug down.
"Looks like your friend escaped!" The figure said with a maniac like smile.

Raven used her powers and threw the metal objects around her at him.

The figure summoned a huge ice shield and blocked all the attacks then forcing the shield as an attack to her.

She dodged and now Raven sees she is at the corner of the room and cannot fly away or teleport away.

"It's over" the figure said as he concentrated all his frosty powers into one single ball of light, ready to destroy Raven at any second.

"Any last words?" He asked before shooting.

Raven noticed that beast boy is now about to climb up at his spot.

"If I were you....I won't have stood there" she said as Beast Boy came out as a huge snake, grasping the entire body of the magician.

"What?!" He yelled as he tried to move or attack. but couldn't.

Raven snatched away the jewel from him and summoned her magical powers which took the jewel somewhere safe.

"The gem you held made you vulnerable to snakes who can overpower you anytime they want and since you are one of its users. Snakes shall be your weakness." Raven explained.

"Noooo!" He yelled unlike his calm self.

He desperately tried to break free of beast boy and then managed to grip him and tried to throw him off but BB in an attempt to not get thrown, used his teeths (as a snake) to grab on but he bite the jewel of the man's cloak. The red jewel.