𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Today is my first day

Today is my first day. I don't know what will happen today. I hope to find some evidences and escape from here as soon as possible. I don't my phone is it is not allowed here. But Kabir have given me a transmitter to contact him.

After breakfast i moved to Sia's room for the sessions.But i collided with a wall.

Wait.... Oh shit!

It's not a wall but that monster Vansh.
Omg i am gone.

Vansh. Are u crazy? Can't you see.

I sorry.

Saying that I literally run from there.
Unless he will taunt me saying that I am blind.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been almost one month i am here.
Sia has shown some progress. But I has not shown any progress. I mean my mission.

Vansh is very suspicious about me.I get caught everytime.But I gave some lame excuses and escaped narrowly. I don't know till when I will carry on this game. Thankfully atleast Dadi and sia is here to talk with me. They both are very kind and good hearted.

But Ishani! She always taunt me calling me an orphan and middle class. She will shout and grumble and give speeches on middle class people and their low standards.The same goes with Vansh's Mother.Aryan is a big flirt and is very irritating. Chanchal is not minding me at all. After all how she will have time after running behind food, gold and that Aryan.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV

Riddhu.Sia you just continue this. I will be right back.

At that time Dadi was coming downstairs. Suddenly riddhima ran towards dadi and pushed her.Dadi ran towards her and slightly pushed her. But Dadi fell down and become unconscious.

Ishani. Dadi......

Everyone came running hearing Ishani's scream.

Chanchal.What happened to Dadi?

Ishani. This middle class woman try to kill her by pushing her off the stairs.

Riddhu.Ac...tually...I..

Vansh. Stop it. Just don't give ur lame excuses. How dare you harm my family members. You orphan! What can I expect from you. You don't know the value of relationships and pain of loosing someone.

Those words was like a knife stabbed to her heart. Everyone except aryan and sia was blaming riddhima and tears were forming in her eyes.She went towards her room and cried badly. Then the doctor came and examined Dadi.

Doc. Mr raisinghania there isn't any injuries as she didn't fall from that high. She fainted due to sudden shock. Let her rest. She will be okay by tomorrow.

Vansh. Thank u doctor.

Angre. Boss..

Vansh went towards Angre and he told vansh something. They both moved towards stairs and saw the broken wire.

Vansh. Oh no.. I really misunderstood her.
.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima's Pov

I saw that Dadi was about to step on a broken wire. I don't have time so I slightly pushed but she fell down unconscious. They all started their blaming game and didn't give me a chance to expain. Enough. It's too much.They all blame me for everything. Go heck with kabir and his stupid mission. I can't stay in this house anymore.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh Pov

Today that girl has saved Dadi's life. And what did I do. I blamed her without knowing the truth. Not only blamed i hurt her by calling her orphan.I have to apologize. What are you thinking vansh?  Apologize. Never. But why I am sad to see her tears? Oh damn. Atleast let me check her.

I head towards her room. I knocked the door twice but there was no
response. I think she was hurt badly. I will talk to her tomorrow. I went towards my study.
.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima's Pov

I decided to resign my job. I had more than enough. I can't handle it anymore. I walked to his study. Luckily he was there. He saw me and approached me.

Vansh. Riddhima look I am very sorry.

Sorry. You will blame me without knowing the full truth and will blame me and hurt me by ur words. Then at last one sorry. A sorry can't fix anything. It can't heal any wound. Anyway I am not here for any of ur nonsense. I decided to resign and this is my resignation letter. I can't stay here anymore. I will leave tomorrow.

I said in a go. He looked at me shocked. Before he could say anything I left from there.

That's all for today

That's all for today. I will try to update soon.

Please let me know your reviews.

Happy reading!