Chapter 1 (the News)

(Christopher's POV)

           Its the last day of School and I'm on my way how from picking up Rowland and River from school. When we get to the apartment I roll my eyes at who's car I see but the twins get so excited. We head inside and the twins basically tackle Sebastian saying hello, i say hey then go upstairs to my room but not even 10 seconds of me getting there I'm called back down cause my mom wants to talk.

"How was you last day of school sweetie"

           Great mom, Wbu?

"I guess it was ok but that's not why i wanted to talk to you."

"Were moving."

            WHAT??!!!??

"I know I know you had plans to hang with your friends and stuff this summer but Sebastian asked me to marry him and I said yes"

             Huh???

"it'll be fine were moving to a nice sized house in LA."

              LA is fine I guess

              Are there kids my age there?

"actually Sebastian has three amazing kids"

             I didn't know that

"that's cause you never bother to come with us when we went to go meet them"

              Oh

             How old are they?

"he has twins that are 2 years old and he has a 17 year old."

            When do we move?

"tomorrow"

"The kids stuff is already packed so we'll help you pack your stuff"

             Thx Mom

I'm not entirely upset about moving because it was LA we were moving to, but still was at the same time because I would have to leave my friends. I called my Friends to let them know they needed to come over so that we could talk and I could tell them goodbye. After they left I finished up my packing. my mom called up the stairs to us that she got pizza and the three of us came trampling down the stairs like elephants. I was the first down so I didn't see but I think that River may have actually fell down the stairs. We finished dinner and then we all cuddled up in front of the fireplace and watched a movie for the last time together, about half way through the movie the twins fell asleep so we took them to bed and went to bed ourselves cause we had a big day tomorrow.

            Goodnight Mom

"night honey"

as I started to fall asleep I dreamt of what our new house would look like especially since Sebastian was "rich."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys let me know what you think of the first chapter this is my first book so I'm kind of getting ideas from people and their feed back on what they think so that I can tweak things if I need to.

Don't forget to vote and tell others about my book so they can read it.

Thx Loves