Dirty Masseur (Troyler One-Shot)

*A/N: THIS IS MY VERY FIRST GAY SMUT WRITING SO PLEASE DON'T BE HARSH ON ME. I TRIED MY BEST AND I EDUCATED MYSELF FROM A GOOD AMOUNT OF SMUTTY TROYLER FICS TO TRY AND IMPROVISE HERE. OTHER THAN THAT, ENJOY BECAUSE I KNOW I ENJOYED WRITING THIS ;)*

Troye's POV:

For about a few weeks now, I've been stressed off due to work. Between contracts, travelling, being in the studio and working on music, everything has been overwhelming and the stress is getting to me, which is why I'm going to book an appointment with a massage therapist. Hopefully he or she will be able to relieve me from all this stress for a couple hours.

As I got out of my car and locked it, I straightened my clothes and checked if my quiff was on point, who knows I might meet a cute guy while I'm there. After checking myself out I entered the Spa Building and went to get registered.

"Hi, I'd like to book an appointment for massage therapy please." I asked the small woman behind the counter. She looked up from her computer and rearranged her glasses before flashing me a smile and typing rapidly on her keyboard.

While she was typing away on her computer, I took the time to look at my surroundings. The spa was modern and classy, all the furniture was a dark shade of chocolate brown and wood-like, the couches were also deep brown but with a hint of caramel and the walls were a chewy caramel color to match the furniture.

"Okay. So we have a massage room available for you right now, but the person that will be giving you the massage is a man, will that be a problem for you or would you prefer coming back in two hours so one of our females masseuse can give you the massage?" The receptionist asked, bringing me out of my contemplative bubble.

"Oh-eum, no no, this won't be a problem at all ma'am." I replied flashing her a small smile. She nodded and typed away a few more before saying, "Okay, perfect then. I'll just have you fill out this form with all of you information and once that's done, you just need to walk down this aisle and turn to your right before reaching your room, which will then be on your left with the number 76 written on the door."

I nodded and smiled back at her before filling out the form she had handed me then said a quick "thank you" while giving it back to her and started walking off to follow her directions. I quickly found the room she was talking about and lightly knocked on it waiting for a signal to come in.

"Enter." I heard a faint voice say from the other side, giving me the signal to come in.

I opened the door and closed it behind me and as I looked in front of me, what appeared to be my masseur, was bent over, looking through some papers and let me be honest, that ass was looking fine.

I wonder how tight it would be around me if I was the one bending him- Troye, get a grip, what the fuck are you doing. You haven't even seen the guy properly and you're already thinking obscene things that you want to do to him.

He then turned around and looked at me before introducing himself. "Hi, I'm Dr. Oakley and I'll be your masseur of the day, but you can call me Tyler." He winked at me before flashing me a big smile.

Oh god, he looked even better from the front, with his fluorescent beige hair, all up in a quiff stronger than mine, and the glasses in front of his beautiful greyish light blue eyes. He looked no more than 26 and lord did that tight black shirt look good on him, showing off his biceps and his fit body...

"I'm Troye, Troye with an e." I replied, slightly blushing a crimson red for letting myself check him out longer than necessary and mentally facepalming myself because he did not need to know that, in fact he couldn't even give a damn about the way my name was spelled.