18

After discussing and distinguishing what the clue to the card could lead them too, they came to the conclusion it was the mall.

Well that was their first assumption, and that where the 4 remaining contestants were headed.

Turns out their guesses were right. When they arrived at the mall, they accidentally parked near the back exit so they had to break through the back door.

"Ooh can we stop at bath and body works?" Seungkwan asked as they ran down the empty halls looking everywhere for the box.

"Don't you want to find that box?" Mingyu asked with raised eyebrows. "Ofcourse! I'm honestly suprised no one killed me off for comedic purposes." Seungkwan said.

"Yeah me too, no offense." Mingyu said as Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "None taken, c'mon lets keep moving." He said as they continued on.

Dino, who was by himself. Was trying to shove all the candy from the candy store into his pocket, because like he's been doing all night, he could never have 2 much sugar. Especially when it's free.

And there's no rules applying to him.

However to his luck, he stumbled upon the malls itinerary, basically it's a huge map that describes where everything is located in color coordinated fashion.

And right there at the base was the box!

"Luck is just right for me." Dino smirked as he loved a lollipop into his mouth and picked up the box. "Bingo."

"Congratulations Lee Chan, you solved the clue. Now who do you think is the mafia?" The headmistress asked as Dino shrugged.

"Well I gotta wait for them to get their butts over here! YA HURRY UP GUYS!" Dino yelled out hoping they were close by.

After they finally all got there, Vernon did end up getting lost so that set them back 5 more minutes after Seungkwan and Mingyu got to the main itinerary.

"Ok now for the guessing." Dino said mostly for himself as he tore the box open to the box and pulled out the loaded gun and pointed.

Once he pulled the trigger as the gun shot rang through the empty halls of the mall as it nailed Mingyu right in the chest.

"Lee Chan, you've suspected Kim Mingyu as the mafia and killed him." The headmistress said.

"Kim Mingyu was a Citizen." The headmistress said.

"Oh shit." Vernon says.