Harry Potter x Reader SMUT

"Hey, y/n!" Harry calls after you, smiling his charming smile and jogging up to you. You smile back at him, and he blushes a little. There was a rumor that he liked you but that couldn't be true...right? He was dating Ginny!
"Um, so are you busy today?" Harry timidly asks. You groan. "Snape gave me detention for blowing up my cauldron again." Harry gives you a sympathetic look. "Oh, well, see you around." He leaves, and you feel empty inside. Slinging your book bag over your shoulder and walked away.
In detention, you asked Snape if you could go to the bathroom, since there was yelling in the hall and you wanted to know what happened. Snape gruffly agreed and you set off. You step into the hall as Ginny and Harry were storming away from each other. Harry said nothing, just grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hidden chamber who's door just opened. The entrance sealed behind you, and it was completely dark, apart from a soft yellow light.
"Harry?" You breathed. "What are you doing?" Harry shook his head. "Getting back at Ginny." He lifts his shirt over his head, revealing his perfect six-pack from playing quidditch. You say nothing as you run your fingers along his chest.
"Kiss me," You blurt out before you can stop yourself. Harry obliges and indulges your lips and tongue with his. you throw off your robes, your lips parting Harry's for just a second. You continue kissing while Harry places his hand at the nape of your neck, deepening the kiss. You forcefully unbuckle his belt and rip down his pants, as he does the same with yours. Now, Harry is naked and you are sitting in front of him in your plain cotton bra and panties. Harry stares at your chest, and roughly grabs one of you boobs, kneading it with his thumb. In retaliation, you grab his hardening and growing member and wiggled it, running your hands over it. You both fall over, and Harry is laying on his back on the hard ground. You push his legs aside and place his cock in yourself.
"Ready?" You ask, giving Harry another kiss. Harry doesn't say anything so you drop yourself down, his dick practically impaling you. Harry moaned.
"Fuck, you're so tight, get that pussy stretched!" You stay there for a moment, letting the burning subside and waiting for your pussy to adjust. In no time, you were moving up and down again. Harry suddenly raised his hips as you were going down at him again.
"OH FUCK!" You scream as you cum. Your juices flow down Harry's thick cock. Harry flips you over.
"Get on your hands and knees," He commanded. You obeyed, and he shoved his dick down into your ass. Harry pounded and pounded until he finally couldn't help it.
"Oh yes, y/n," He gasped, shooting cum deep into your rectum. You separate yourself and roll over, and before Harry knew what was happening, you engulfed his member in your mouth. You bob up and down. Harry shoves your head deeper onto his member, and you gag on the giant dick. You pull off after Harry came deep into your throat. You swallowed it all and threw on your robes. With one last wink, you walked directly into a crowd of death eaters, saying goodbye to Harry one last time.