Adventure Grounds

Not enough stars

Cosbo: FandomCentralmp4 told me that you were interested in becoming the next Star Savior. Collect 1 star and I might consider giving you my Symbol. There are plenty of stars around here, so finding one should be easy enough.

Enough stars

Cosbo: You seem to be radiating with celestial power... it seems you have succeeded in collecting a star. Let's see how well you do in a special challenge course I've designed. Do you think you're ready to try my challenge course?

Yes/No

Answering 'Yes'

Cosbo: Alright. I'll teleport you there now. Good luck!

Answering 'No'

Cosbo: That's fine. Feel free to talk to me when you're ready.

Completing challenge

Cosbo: Well done. You've completed my challenge course without a hitch. My symbol is all yours.

Returning after winning

Cosbo: Nice to see you visiting Adventure Grounds again. Now that you have my symbol, you should be able to open the first symbol door in Sky Emporium. You can also try my challenge course again if you want to. Are you interested in trying my challenge course again?

Sure/No thanks

Answering 'Sure'

Cosbo: Alright. I'll teleport you there now. Good luck!

Answering 'No thanks'

Cosbo: That's fine. Feel free to talk to me again whenever you're interested.