He left me.

Tiara

"Mmh." I watched as the guy I convinced to bring me home drifted off into a daze. I grabbed the pill bottle that I hid under his pillow when I crushed some up into his drink, and grinned. "You never fail to do me wrong." I said to the pills, kissing the bottle. I got off the bed and started to get to work. I rummaged through his drawers, under his bed, through his pockets looking for valuables. All I really found was a small roll of cash. "well shit." I mumbled under my breath. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my phone, texting Trey that it was all clear. Just then, a knock came from the front door. I looked through the peephole and opened the door when I saw Trey. He kissed me as soon as I opened the door, with a handful of ass and all. "Come on we gotta hurry, he said his friends were coming around midnight." I whispered. At that he handed me a bag, and we both ran our separate ways in the house, gathering anything that was useful to us. We met back up at the front door then made our way outside. We rushed down a couple houses to where he parked the G-Wagon and we hopped in, throwing the bags in the back seat. He started driving and I laid back, starting to laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with an empty presence beside me. "Treeeey?" I called out, not getting a reply. I sat up slowly, removing the bonnet from the wig I had on top of my head. I heard a bump from down the hallway and tensed up. I opened the drawer by the bed looking for my pistol, just to see that it's not there. However, my daggers and blades were still in there. I grabbed a blade and walked out of the room slowly, and saw Trey packing stuff in bags. "Trey what the fuck are you doing?" He ignored my question and started to walk out of the front door. I reached the door first and stood in front of it. "Trey. What are you doing."

"I'm leaving so move outta my way." He grabber my arm roughly and tried to pull me from in front of the door. I stood firm and clenched the blade in my hand tightly.

"What the fuck are you leaving for. We've been good." I searched his eyes looking for an answer. Instead of finding one, he huffed then pushed me onto the ground and walked out of the door. Tears started forming in my eyes, but I got up and followed him out the door and down the stairs of the apartment complex. "TREY STOP FUCKING IGNORING ME." He went straight to the car putting the bag in his hand into the trunk, which was already full with other things. "TREY ANSWER ME DUDE." I started getting fed up. My tears were falling now, and I made my way to him angrily about to stab him with my blade. "So you think you can take my shit? Hell you can leave, but taking my shit? You took my money too?"

"Bruh ain't nobody take yo shit"

"NIGGA YOU TOOK MY FUCKING GLOCK THO. You know what. Leave. Be a fucking asshole. Throw away our whole business dynamic, throw away our relationship. Just get out of my face." I started to head back to the stairs of the building when I felt him tug on my arm. In a flash I whipped around and slashed my blade through an area of his chest. He grabbed my arms roughly and held me to him. "Get the fuck away from me nigga" I hissed at him. "NOW" I screamed as he pushed me back and headed to the drivers seat of the car and drove off. "FUCK" I grabbed a rock from off of the floor and chucked it at the car, leaving a dent on the front portion of the car.

Jarad

"Yooo calm down shorty." Trippie said to ole' girl who was standing a couple parking spots away. She turned and stared daggers into his head. All he did was smile at her with his shark grills in and she turned away to walk back up the stairs she came from. Ngl shawty was lookin thick as fuck in the Calvin Klein she had on.

"I'll be back" I said to my niggas and made my way to the path she went. All I heard was whistles from them, but I wasn't tryna hit on her. I just wanted to check on shawty to make sure she wasn't doin nothin dumb. Once I made it up the stairs, I saw the open door. Soon as I walked in, it was a mess. That nigga definitely took all the shit from here.

"Fuck is you doin in here?" I heard a female voice say. I looked up and saw her. With a gun pointed towards me.

"So he didn't take yo glock." I smirked at her. She immediately walked more towards me and pushed the gun against my head. I closed my eyes and laughed. "Calm down shorty. I just wanted to check on you.

"Nah make another joke nigga." she cocked the gun and raised her eyebrow. "I'm waiting. You and yo lil crew out there love makin jokes all the time every mothafuckin day, so come on."

I chuckled then turned to face her completely, the gun never leaving my head. I looked straight into her eyes, then swiftly moved away from the gun and grabbed it from her, pulling her to my chest with my arm wrapped around her throat the gun to her head. "You wanna point guns at niggas huh" I said into her ear "little do you know, you can't shoot nobody." I immediately regretted what I said when I felt a sharp jolt of pain in my stomach. This bitch just elbowed me in my stomach. I fell to the floor dropping the gun.

She giggled and looked at me. "This is kinda fun. Now tell me what you're doing in here" that last part was definitely annoyance. I got up slowly with my hands raised in surrender.

"I actually came to check on you. You seemed stress." She slowly let down her arm so the gun wasn't pointed at me anymore.  Then an expression of remembrance came over her face. She ran down the hall of the apartment and into a bedroom. I followed her cautiously and saw her throwing clothes out of the closet, which from the looks of it was already half empty. Behind her clothes was a poster on the wall. Which she removed to reveal a hole in the wall.

Bunnie
"OH MY GOD YES" I screamed as I pulled out the bag of money that I hid away from the hole. I was smart to stash a stack away everytime me and trey completed a heist. I threw the bag onto my bed along with myself about to count it when I saw that guy standing in the doorway. "You've already checked on me. I'm good."

"Ight... but lemme give you my number just in case you need something." I rolled my eyes and went to grab my phone off the dresser. This dude can't just leave. I tried to turn on my phone, but it seemed dead. I tried unplugging the box and plugging it into the other outlet. It was working fine yesterday. I jumped off the bed and went by the door, attempting to turn the light on. I scoffed then shook my head with a smile on my face. That nigga ain't pay the electricity bill. "Damn yo power is out shorty..."

"Yeah I noticed captain obvious." He was seriously pissing me off. I don't know what caused it, but he finally walked away and out the apartment. I rolled my eyes then threw on a black sweater. I grabbed my white bunny purse and shoved a stack of cash inside along with my phone and charger. I did a couple other things to make sure I was pretty decent, grabbed my lip gloss, then walked out the apartment.

1379 words