Info

Ok, so this book was originally gonna be an OC insert, but, I wanted to try something. Most of the jotaro x reader books are almost all the same (No offense). I hope this book doesn't turn out that way, and if you stumble upon this book, then I guess enjoy.

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age:17
Height: 5'3
Japanese-American (Mother is Japanese, Father is American)
Parents: Fuyumi (L/n), Mason Holiday. Mason took on Fuyumi's last name to cut ties with his family.

Likes: Noriaki, Cheescake, Egyptian mythology/history, Mangos, her mother and father

Dislikes: Big bodies of water, People making fun of her height, DIO, etc

STAND NAME: Sekhmet
Ability: Has healing abilities, but can't use it on herself. Can use fire as well. Sekhmet has a secret ability that hasn't been unlocked yet. Sekhmet can sniff out stands, but can't pinpoint who has it. Has pyrokinesis, and fire in general, but (Y/n) hardly uses it unless its necessary. Sekhmet has inhanced senses. Her sense of smell and hearing allows her to locate people, objects (smell) and Stands. Her speed allows her to quickly dodge, or attack. Etc.

Drawbacks: for healing, it takes up some of her energy the more she uses it. For pyrokinesis, causes headaches the longer she uses it.

(Sorry for my bad art)Basically what you look like, you can change up the features and stuff for your character, except for the outfit

Basically what you look like, you can change up the features and stuff for your character, except for the outfit. I might use some of this information for the story so it'llmake it easier for me when writing. (again this was originally gonna be an OC insert). I'll be redesigning how Sekhmet looks. Not sure when tho.

Background: (y/n) and Noriaki are childhood best friends. She was the only one who could see his "imaginary friend" back then. So they stuck with each other. They grew up together and soon formed a romantic relationship. Her parents and Noriaki's were friends, so it allowed them to always be close to one another.

Small info: (y/n) lives with her mother after her father was tragically killed by a Stand user when she was 4. Her father was a Stand user, he was the one to name (y/n)'s stand. Her mother wasn't a Stand user, but knew of the spirits. Her coat belonged to her father in his teenage years. Her father was once an Egyptologist himself and he was the one to get (Y/n) into the profession and hobby. (Y/n)'s Sekhmet has a hidden ability that she knows about, but is afraid of it after what happened when her emotions got out of hand. She tries to maintain a calm demeanor in hopes to keep the ability locked up.

Reminder:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color

I think that's it for now, might edit this later. More of her info will be throughout the story. Also this will have slow updates so yeah. Also sorry if my writing sucks, I'm not good at it....