nico love..

Nico likes Jason's breath when I'm in bed and his large, calloused hands, due to continuous sword training, grip his hair tightly.
That unfriendly breathing, which for several moments seems to cease altogether, only to resume irregularly against the open mouth of the companion.
The muscles tense with each movement, the back arches and the drops of sweat slide on the firm skin, making each caress more lascivious and warm.
The breathing between their lips becomes more irregular as they continue to meet undeterred, like two lions fighting relentlessly over a piece of meat.

Nico likes to bite his boyfriend's candid and sensitive neck, he likes to leave him red marks that must pass at least ten days before disappearing from the rosy skin.
These are moments so short that they should be savored as much as possible, he thinks, because every time he tries to leave him one Jason makes a downward stroke with his throat, a kind of moan, while the breath accelerates slowly against his partner's ear.
And gods, Nico loves to hear him breathe against his ear.
Too bad Jason doesn't like having marks on his neck, just as Nico doesn't like to give importance to what Jason wants or not according to the company on his neck.

Nico loves it when Jason's mouth sucks his earlobe, licks it and breathes hot against the pavilion.
He likes it so much that he has to bite his bottom lip in order not to make noises that he might regret once he's polished.
He clings to his broad shoulders, scratches his skin and curls his feet every time that damn mouth tortures him like that, going all the way down to his neck and causing chills down his spine.

Nico likes to squeeze Jason's buttocks when he's on top of him, he likes to take them with his palms open and push him against him, making him rub even more against him.
She loves to see how her mouth opens more than usual every time she slaps his buttock, catching his lower lip only at that moment and sucking it until it turns red.
He likes to see how Jason closes his eyes for brief moments and lets himself go totally to the pleasure, just frowning and letting himself be shaken by long shivers.

Nico likes to feel Jason's hand on his sex.
He likes the way he squeezes it: softly, but moving his hand quickly along its entire length almost immediately.
Alternate the rhythm and the way of touching it, rising from the base to the glans with the palm, rubbing the tip with the tip of the thumb, trying to find the right rhythm that leads Nico to totally lose his head under him.

Nico likes to kiss Jason when they do.
They are not slow or sweet kisses, they are voracious, hot, full of desire, passion, which lead Jason not to be rough as when he is on the field.
To push himself inside Nico with such strength, with such a need to forget even his name.

Nico likes to run his tongue around his abdomen, lick it inch by inch, savoring it as if it were a popsicle to be consumed.
He likes to see Jason resting his head on the pillows, looking at him out of the corner of his eye, his cheeks flushed and breathing heavily, while Nico lowers himself between his legs.
She sees him look away a couple of times, feels him squeeze his hair, caress the back of his neck and tell him to hurry up because he's going crazy to stay still in that position.
But Nico also likes this: seeing him go crazy under her tongue, due to his warm and moist mouth.

And then there's another thing Nico likes: hearing Jason's shaken and hoarse voice.
Sometimes it's just to tell him not to make noise, to move a little lower or higher, sometimes it's stupid threats uttered with an amused smile: that damned smile that Nico loves more than anything else in the world.
Nico would like her to whisper to him all the time, while touching him, kissing him on the neck, rubbing his nose against his ear, while looking at him from above.
He would like to hear him call his name or be told how much he likes this and that.
She would like, while they are cuddling and laughing like two kids in love, to hear him say "I love you", because Nico likes this even more than everything else.