What's wrong

Zubiya

______________________________________

I've been looking for a Kurti like 20 minutes. Ugh! It was monday I woke up at 6:00 and then took bath pull out my pale  colour skinny Pajama and from my closet. Where the hell is my Kurti. I remember Api ordered that for me from Lahore and I simply lost it.
Zubiya! You are such a careless. I told my self.

I heard a knock. Yes of course it was my Api, my saviour.

"You are still not ready? Zubiya It's 7:30! " My Api exclaimed with shock.

"Api I'm not able to find out my Kurti. Remember you got me from Lahore? That one. " I said

"Then wear something else. I'll find it when I'll be back now wear something else fast" she ordered

I nodded.

I sat in the back sit while my Api and Asfand settled in front side.

As soon we place our legs on land we saw a hospital ambulance came and ward boy were taking thempatient to the ER.  Immediately we rush to ER.

When I went near that girl I saw her miserable condition.

"How did this happen? " Asfand ask to guy who came with her. But he remained silent and his facial expression was like he doesn’t care about this.

Rustam came in front. I know him. He is driver here. He and an old lady begged us to save her.

My Api hold her and made her sit. While Asfand along with Doctor Harun took her to the OT. Her head is still bleeding. Seems like someone broke something on her head.

Though patients conditions is very normal to me at least I've seen a lot of critical cases in LA but I don’t know why this one hit me.

I noticed her husband was smoking outside of the corridor. It got me mad!  I instantly went near him.

"Your wife is in OT and you are smoking here?" I asked in wonder

"So what?" that was he expressing through his face expression.

I couldn’t believe. I simply joined the Ward walk.

After a  hour at the staff room I saw doctor Harun and went to him.

"Doctor Harun what happened to that girl?"

"Miscarriage! She was carrying baby for the 4th months. Her husband said it was accident but to be honest I don’t think a person can got such a major  injury on falling down " he said

" Oh! I don’t know why but I don’t think her husband is good person. I tried to talk to him and he seemed so rude." I said

"Hmm okay Doctor Zubiya I've to go to home now. My Shift is end now. Khuda Hafeez " he left

I felt so restless about this girl case. I don’t know what is happening with me. I went to her ward and found her crying.

I patted on her shoulder and her burst into tears.
Clearly she was crying her baby. She lost her child. A mother lost her child. But I can bet that  she has other issue.

"Stop crying and handle Yourself! Allah always do the best for everyone I'm sure he has a better plan for you." I consoled her

"Look I don’t believe that your miscarriage happened because of that lame excuses what your husband told. You’ve been tortured right?" I asked

She remained silent. I got her answers. I can see the marks all over her body. How can a person do this to his wife.

"See you don't have to worry. What's your name? " I asked