Chapter 6

Nightmare bb POV
A couple of hours later I woke up holding my little bunny. She was hugging me back and I could hear a bit of purring coming from her. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. Then out of the blue, the boss comes over the enter coms ((sorry for the bad spelling)) telling us to have a meeting in the living room in a few minutes. The loud noise scared the little bunny awake. The little bunny started looking around the room in a panic. "Shhh shh" I said to her trying to calm her down "it's ok I'm here". She looked into my eyes and then I hugged her. She hugged me back starting to calm down. "It's safe" I told her.
A couple of minutes later we joined the others in the living room for the meeting. All the tall Nightmares (N. Freddy, N. Bonnie, N. Chica, N. Fredbear, Nightmare) were sitting on the sofas while the short nightmares (me, the Freddie's, and the little bunny ) sat on the floor around the coffee table, that they just added for the meeting, in the middle of the room.
Me and the little bunny took our sets at the coffee today as the boss stood off and start telling us what happen.

No ones POV?
Nightmare: "ok everyone. So we have reason to believe Nightmare Foxy has been captured by Glitchtrap".
Nightmare Freddy: "There is no way! N. Foxy is like one of our strongest members! Who did that overgrown Easter bunny".
Nightmare Bonnie: "ahem"
Nightmare Freddy: "sorry Bonnie I didn't mean for offend you" he rolled his eyes.
Nightmare: "Everyone pay attention. We need to get Foxy back. Everyone had a weakness we just need to find out Glitchtraps".
Nightmare Fredbear: "Hey maybe Nightmare bb bunny knows something".
Nightmare bb: "I don't know if she does. She hasn't really said a word. When she does it's glitchy and messed up"
Nightmare Chica : "yeah but it's glitchy. It could have something to do with Glitchtrap. Any idea where she's from?"
Nightmare bb: "No..."
Nightmare Bonnie: "well has she atleast tried to say her name"
Nightmare bb: "ummmm" looks at plushtrap.
Plushtrap: "P/$-?t:,p"
Nightmare: "well her P's come in alright. Nightmare Chica, do you know any medical or tools that will allow someone to talk"
Nightmare Chica: "No, well until you get one of those button talking things the humans use"
Nightmare: "Well can you get one of those? Maybe we can use it in the plush bunny thing for information."
Nightmare Freddy: "And if the bunny has no information and she turns out to be useless".
Nightmare: "Then she will join us or I'll let Nightmare bb keep her or whatever"
Nightmare bb: he hugs the bunny. "You hear the bunny. I will get to keep you."
Nightmare Chica: She laughed. "Ok we get it ya lovebird"
Nightmare bb: He turns a bright red "WHA?!"
Plushtrap: She turns a bright red and falls over.
Nightmare bb: "Nuuuuu! Bunny!!!!" T^T.
Nightmare Bonnie: "Ummmm" 0-0.
Nightmare: "Ok the meeting is over for now. I'll let y'all know if there's anymore missions to do or when we find out where N. Foxy is".
Everyone got up from the table and went to their room all but Plushtrap and Nightmare bb. Who were drawing at the coffee table.

     Glitchtrap POV:
I was sitting at the center tables in the control room. I sighed in sadness while my ears were down. Vanny walked in ,holding her clip board, and walked over to me. "Ok boss" she said "The lab and the kids room has been fixed from Nightmare Foxy". "Good..." I mumbled. "Boss? If it's about her. Don't worry we will get her back" Vanny said to me. "Yeah Vanny...I just don't like having him here" I said while looking at Nightmare Foxy cage that was in the corner of the room. "You don't like him being here"  Vanny asked me "But why? It means that we have a chance at winning tho". "Yes Vanny that is true" I said to her "But I don't like him here when she isn't here". "Oh" said Vanny as she walked over to me. She wrap her arms around me giving me a hug. "Boss" she said to me. "Yes Vanny" I said to her. "I promise we will find her and she will be safe. Not a scar on here. Well mostly" she said to me. "T-thanks Vanny" I said to her. "Who are ya talkin about" said Nightmare foxy. "NONE OF YOU BUSINESS NIGHTMARE" said Vanny yelling at N.Foxy. I sighed and looked at the camera and screens. "Where are you" I mumbles to myself.

————————————————————————
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ✨. I also wanna say sorry for how Nightmare foxy will talk. I don't know how to make people talk like a pirate. So I am very sorry that Nightmare Foxy might talk like a normal person so just pretend that he is talking like a pirate 😅😅😅😅😅. Again I am very very so very sorry 😖.  I hope y'all have a great and wonderful day! ^w^ Be back as soon the next chapter. ^w^
                                              - author