Chapter 3: Mr. Clean but he's German and part of a band

Mr. Clean but he's German and part of a band

Thomas got up and his head felt weird, he couldn't feel his hair, it was like it was perfectly ripped off his scalp.
He got up to go to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and holy fuck he was a bald ass man, but he was tired as fuck and he didn't feel like panicking. He busted open the door of Dieter's room and violently shook him awake.
"What the fuck do you want?"
"Im bald."
Thomas replied
"And what do you want me to do about it?"
Thomas shrugged his shoulders
"Maybe it's that fish of yours."
Dieter got up and went to go get coffee, Thomas followed.
"It couldn't be, my fish would never do that. Besides how can a fish with legs do that?"
"I have no idea."
Dieter replied
Then, a fish with hairy legs walked in. He went up on the counter to get a box of snowflakes and dug into them.
"Is that Daisy?"
Thomas rushed over to check the box and grabbed his fish, who now had a wig
"Who the fuck do you think I am? A goddamn cockaroach?"
The fish jumped off his hand and ran away.
"Should we chase it?"
"I mean, you want your hair back don't you?"
"Yeah I do, welp I guess it's time for a game of hide and seek!"
Thomas started looking for it while Dieter calmly had breakfast because it wasn't his problem so why bother?
After a bit of searching Thomas looked into a vase and found his fish in there, the fish got on his hand.
"Look if you want your hair back you gotta earn it back. They don't go down without a fight."
The fish smiled
"Who's they?"
Thomas asked it
"You have yet to find out!"
The fish got off his hand and went straight to the door, Thomas followed along.
Dieter got alerted when he heard a door slam. He peeked outside and saw Thomas chasing a fish
"Well there goes the idiot"
Dieter thought to himself and then he chased after Thomas