3

⚠️ anxiety attack and self harm.Buckle up butter cup!

Toni POV
It's been a week since I last talked to Cheryl.She hasn't been showing up to school,and I'm honestly starting to get worried.Cheryl never misses school only when she's sick.This isn't like her to-"Hello Freak!"ughh Reggie"W-What so you want?"I ask annoyed.He slams me into the locker."Where is my girlfriend,dyke?"wait wha-"what*pop*girlfriend?"

"Cheryl.You freak."what!
"I-I don't know"then she walks in."Reggie what are you doing?"

"Oh hey babe."he smirks at her she smiles and drags him somewhere.I knew I was just something to play with!I rush to the bathroom feeling as if the walls were closing in on me.I start to breath heavy tears running down my face.I slid down onto the floor sobbing.Then i start to hyperventilate.

Why!Why me!?I hear someone walk in but I don't pay much attention to it."Oh my God baby!"Its her.

"L-L-L-Leave!"I sob she takes me in her arms.I feel suffocated."L-Leave Ch-Ch-Cheryl!"I sob harder she just holds me."Breath with me baby."She takes a deep breath and I copy her actions.She slowly releases her breath while I do the same."1.."she takes another deep breath and I do the same.I slowly start to calm down but I'm still shaking."C-Can you l-leave"I feel hot tears stream down my face."Baby.What happened?"

"You.You happened.You and*grr*and Reggie are dating"I sob,again."baby.No where not."I continue to sob.

"D-Don't call me that."I cry."Call you what kitten?"

"Call me baby,baby,kitten we're not together any more!"I sob"W-What?"she starts to cry."I don't want to see you,talk to you,hold you..*I LOVE YOU* or any thing..*Hurt* you hurt me."I sob"B-Baby"I stand up she stands beside me."I do not.wanna hear it Cheryl..do you even love me!"

"Of course I do!"I step away from her"When will you stop lying to me!"

"I'm not!"

"Yes.You are!When were you gonna tell me!"(it was at this point she knew she fucked up)

"DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME ANTOINETTE!!"I flinch.

"I WOULDN'T HAVE TO YELL IF YOU*GRR*YOU DIDNT FUCKING LIE TO ME!OKAY!*GRR*YOU LIE!YOU TELL ME THINGS JUST TO TELL SOMETHING DIFFERENT!DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS!IVE BEEN WORRIED,YOU HAVNT BEEN AT SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!I WAS STARTING TO THINK I REALLY HURT YOU!THEN I FIND OUT YOUR DATING REGGIE BEHIND MY BACK!LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME!THEN YOU BEAT ME  IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE!I CANNOT BELIVE I EVER LOVE SOME ONE LIKE YOU!YOUR MANIPULATIVE!YET I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU!I LOVE A MONSTER!I HEAR YOU WHEN YOUR ON THE PHONE TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE!I HEAR YOU!I HEAR THINGS!AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHEN I CAUGHT YOU HAVING SEX WITH MIDGE!HOW COULD YOU!SO DONT SAY YOU LOVE ME!OR YOUR NOT LYING TO ME!BECAUSE YOU ARE!AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!I LOVE YOU FOR BREAKING MY HEART!"I knew that after that I was gonna regret it.I fell to he floor sobbing.Cheryl was sobbing as well.

"T-Toni-"

"No.I don't wanna hear it Cheryl."

"I'm not dating Reggie..."

"I can't trust you anymore.I can't"I get up and rush out the bathroom.Only to see a bunch of people gathered outside the bathroom.Shit!They probably over heard everything!I just rush past them and out the school doors.Since Fangs brought me to school I just ran home.

Cheryl POV
That hurt!That hurt a lot.I didn't know I was hurting her.And I may have had a friends with benefits with Reggie,but I'm not dating him!I love Toni I really do.I know she's color blind.I know she has problems.I know people bulky her.I do to!but that's because I have to keep my reputation.I know she's way more important then that but I just..I don't know!okay!im not good with emotions!

But one thing I do know is that I have to fix this.I have to make up for my mistakes.Wait no..

"I'm gonna fix this"

Hello my loves..look I know we don't like when choni fights but...girls gotta do what she gotta do😌