I'm Your Baby Tonight

Los Angeles, the city of angels. Whilst it presented itself as a bright beacon for high end life, the suburbs were a far cry from it, in fact they weren't much different from a normal suburban neighbourhood, which you had factored in when you located yourself there, as your idea was get used to life in LA one area at a time. Still, it couldn't mean you wouldn't dabble in a bit of risk, and that's what lead you to that night, browsing Grindr and looking for potential matches, at first it seemed like the usual men, going behind their wives backs or scared to even say they were gay but would gladly fuck a Twink in a service station bathroom, but this night, something caught your eye.

A profile pic of a dad bod, once in it's prime, but starting to ware, coupled with the best bio you could find:

DominantDaddy

11.6 miles away

Sweet and Gentle / I'm a sucker for twins and femboys

It was if the heavens had answered what you had been begging for, a dad bod with a swift description that captured your attention. So quickly you messaged him with a short but simple 'Hey there daddy' and sat back, wondering if he would even answer what could be a 100th message he'd be requested, but to your shock, he responded almost immediately 'Hey there gorgeous, what brings you down my neck of the woods?' You paused and thought for a moment about what to say, whether to be flirty or say why you were in LA. Deciding for a mix of both, you messaged back 'I'm new to LA and was wondering if you could show me some sights...' He took a while, but eventually responded 'I can show you more than sights, I can give you experiences that will never make you leave.' 'Hmm' you thought, 'He's spicy, Let's see if his bite matches his bark' messaging 'Sounds intriguing, you host?' He quickly replied with directions to a motel and the room number and you quickly saved the address to your phone and began to get ready for what you wanted to be the best welcome fuck you'd ever had.

After you had gotten ready by dressing in subtly skimpy clothes, and calling an Uber, you finally arrived in front of the Motel, after giving the driver five stars (mainly for not asking why you were dressed subtly, you didn't want to tell him you were going to get the life fucked out of you), you exited and made your way down the parked entranceway, lit with the neon from the welcome sign, music was blaring from the upstairs rooms, which masked your footsteps forwards onto the entranceways to the rooms. It gave you a very eery feeling, like what someone walking down a dark alley feels before they are grabbed and taken by someone out of sight, thankfully you arrived to your room and knocked. After waiting a bit, the door soon opened, before you stood a bulky man, blue shirt tucked into his light brown pants, 'A sign of formality' you noted, gazing even further up, you saw greying hair which caused you to let a subtle grin form on your face, this man had lived, he more than mastered the art of sex "Come in" he told you, and you crossed the threshold.

Inside DominantDaddy's room, it seemed warmer and safer, the music only subtly blaring in here, making you calmer. You still had natural nerves, for someone who chased edgy things, you had never cruised before, so you stood awaiting for the man opposite you to make the first move "Sit down" he said, in a gravelly yet mellow tone and you took your seat on the bed. He crossed to the table and poured two glasses of champagne, he crossed over to the bed, appearing to offer you a glass before withdrawing "How old are you?" He inquired "Y/A" you responded, as it was above the drinking age, he held out the glass for you to take "No thanks, I want to remember tonight sober, but thank you anyway." Giving you a smile, he placed the glass on the floor before he took a swig from his. "So Y/N, you're new to Los Angeles I hear." He lifted his eyebrows inquisitively to you as he made the statement "Yes sir" you responded back to his tutting "Daddy is fine, call me Daddy." "Sure Daddy. Yes I'm new here, I figured I'd live a bit out here before trying city life." He cocked his head, wanting to hear more and you obliged "I chase the excitement in the world, life's too short to sit on your ass and do fuck all, I want to live life as it was meant to be lived, experiencing whatever the world has to provide."