The Others

Other individuals cross your path for a season, a reason or a lifetime, and you'd never quite understood what that meant, well at least until you met Cal Jacobs. The man had presented himself as sweet on Grindr but the minute he had you in his clutches, he became rough and aggressive, and you'd loved it, played the submissive to his Dom so well. You used to think that relationships were meant to be sweet with a bit of sour, but Cal managed to include both at once, it was intoxicating and you needed more. So you had taken the week to scripting how to interact with him on Grindr, what if he ignored your messages? You had to make sure you'd give him some hard hitting stuff so he would pay attention. So you took a seductive selfie with bare ass on display, sunlight shining onto it through the windows, making it look like gold shining from a newly opened chest and sent it off to him with a simple message 'So what's a sexy Daddy like you still doing in a place like this?'

You waited for a response, and waited. Minutes seemed to go slower than usual as you waited for your silver saviour to swoop in and save you, seeming less and less likely as time elapsed. You were almost going to put your normal clothes back on and get some food from the pantry when your phone dinged, causing you to hastily check back into the app quicker than usual, the message simply reading 'Admiring the view, I'd love to get a close up' You grinned, you had him right where you wanted him 'I'm sorry but there's quite a set of requirements for that' you smirked as you sent off the message, it was a dangerous game tempting someone like this dominant man, but you were passed the point of caring, you needed him, all of him. You kept your eyes on yours and Cal's messages, anticipation coursing through you as you waited for the response back, and eventually the new message flashed up 'I can pay whatever price, try me' as you simply sent back 'Same place, same time.' It dinged back almost immediately with 'Yes', with a grin, you turned off your phone and began to get ready.

Later on in the night, you crossed the familiar territory to Cal's room, neon lighting and pumping house music playing, except this time in more revealing clothing, you had paired a normal dress shirt with some leather pants that were cut off enough to show off your ass, and also made sure to include some leather pasties on your nipples, with pink dots in the centre. It was chilly, the wind making you almost icy, but you didn't care, as you knew you looked a sight, as several individuals looked down from the top floor and wolf whistled, crying their lust out, making you grin and sway your hips from side to side in a more confident manner as you made your way over to Cal's room, knocking on the door. You heard movement as he made his way forwards, and soon the door opened. His usual soft expression greeted you as it had done the first night you met, but this time it turned stonier as he observed your outfit "Get inside" he said rather bluntly. The confident demeanour fell from your face, what had you done wrong? But not wanting to provoke a negative response, you scuttled inside, innerly thankful that he had put the heating on, before Cal shut the door.

He stood across from you in sort of a silent standoff "Y/N, we need to talk about what you have on." "What I have on?" You questioned "Yes, all of it." He responded gesturing to you. Regaining a bit of confidence you responded "If it upsets you Daddy I can take it off." He crossed to you and took your hands, it wasn't a rough grip, but had enough pressure as if to say 'Don't' "Did you walk around like this?" He questioned softly "Yes I did sir, I wanted to look good for you tonight." You said sweetly, he ran his hand down your cheek "You look beautiful." He commented "But" he tapped your nose as if in a reproachful way "You shouldn't walk outside of here looking like this, people will look at you oddly." "I don't mind sir, I've always been odd, I gladly own it." Cal huffed, clearly his message wasn't sinking in "That's fine, but they won't have that same view point, they'll think you're a slut, a good for nothing slut, determined to bend over and take anyone cause that is your only point in life."