Heartbroken

I cautiously stepped into the room. Yellow tape was everywhere, marking the crime scene. "Officer, who do we think did this?" Annie pushed her glasses back, scribbling something on the paper. "I think it was Gwen," Hannah looked over from her phone,
"He always does stuff like this," she continued, "Y'know, stuff like this."
I nodded. "I also think it was Gwen," I walked over to my research table.
"I've watched the video, and I heard the name 'Gwen'being called." I bit my lip, "His family is known for going on 'sprees', ones like these, for instance. Obviously it has to be him." I nodded.
Annie finished scribbling on the peice of paper, handing it to me. "Thanks Anne, I'll take that into consideration." I smiled. Annie nodded as her and Hannah walked out of the building.
I shook my head. "Well, that's enough for today. It's best for me to call it a night." I shut down my station and tried to exit the room, but the door slammed shut. "Little mouse caught in the trap," Gwen chuckled as he sprinted to the staircase. "Not so fast, mousey!"
"Gwen..? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Parker!" I gulped. "Hah, so you really are a foolish creature, making up that I was with her was one of my.. little plans," He started walking towards me, the stopped as he heard police sirens.
"Did you call the police?" He strangled me. "How dare you?!"
"Gwen! Stop!" I cried, trying to catch my breath. "You better hope I'll give mercy, or else you're dead meat Y/N!"
He let me go, running away and into his room. I took some deep breaths as I fell onto the floor, then fainted.
"Y/N?!" I could hear Annie's voice above me, then a heart monitor beeping.
"She's awake," a woman replied to Annie's urge. "Thank you, nurse," I heard Annie say. I woke up quickly, panting. My eyes opened wide as I saw Gwen clapping across from me.
"Gwen!" I shouted, being put back dow onto the bed by force. "Hush," the nurse grinned. "Gwen! Leave me alone!" I cried. Annie and Hannah were mumbling, then they started to giggle.
"I think it's funny how you think we're actually your friends! Pfft, even Gwen finds it funny!" I could hear Annie say, then the door slammed shut.
"Gwen! Please.. please.. I beg.." I looked up at him. "Shhhhh, this will only fee like a sharp ping then it's over," Gwen smirked. The nurse disappeared from thin air. Gwen leaned towards my neck and bit it, infecting me. I cried, but then gave in. A few moments later, Gwen was done, leaving my empty body to lie on the Hospital bed. "Goodnight," Gwen smirked.