Chapter 4

Khalil POV

"Damn Khalil you bout to burn a hole in the back of the girls head," Shantel said coming up to me. I tried my best to make it seem as if I wasn't paying Nya and the boy any attention but I guess I failed when it came to Shantel.

"I'm just making sure play boy don't try nothing. Who is that any way?"

"I don't know. This is your house, your party and you don't even know who coming up in here. What a shame," she said while shaking her head making the red bob cut on her head sway with every movement.

"He must have came with someone," I said defending myself.

"You might as well go over there, take her from that boy and bend her over the coffee table and f*** her right there cause you giving her those looks."

"Shantel look at that hoe over there tryin holla at BJ!!! You betta get her," I said directing her attention to BJ so she could see the girl trying to flirt with him.

"Oh hell no. I'll be back."

"Don't," I mumbled to myself. I went back to watching Nya. I watched how she struggled to keep her hair out of her face, how her lips moved while talking, and how her hips swayed from side to side.

"Hi," a feminine voice greeted from behind him. I turned and was faced with a light skinned, tall, skinny girl with puffy weave and big lips.

"Hi," I replied dryly.

"Damn I ain't never seen nobody who ain't turnt' up at there own party. I think I can help make you feel better," she said in a seductive tone licking her lips.

"And how would you do that?"

"I can show you better then I can tell you," she said already strutting away trying to move a butt she doesn't have. I followed her into the downstairs bathroom and let her pull down my jeans and boxers and do what she does best.

Nya POV

"That's your ex or something?" The lightskin brother asked me.

"Who?"

"The boy that just followed the girl into the bathroom," he said referring to Khalil.

"No. Why?"

"You looked kind of mad that they bout to do what they about to do."

"No he's just my homie, so I was curious. Where you from?"

"What makes you think I'm not from here? It's the accent right?" I didn't notice until that moment his deep southern accent.

"That and the fact that everybody around here knows who I am to Khalil and you don't even know who he is even though your in his house at his party."

"St.louis Missouri. I just came here and my cousin thought the best way for me to get to know people is a house party."

"What's your name?" I asked

"Trey. Yours?"

"Ny-" I was interrupted by the smashing of glass and people yelling. I turned to where the commotion was being held. Two boys were rolling on the floor punching each other whenever they got the chance to. They were soon separated by two of Khalil's friends.

"What the fuck???" Khalil yelled coming out of the bathroom with the girl on his tail wiping her mouth and fixing her hair. Nobody else but me notices that his zipper was still down. When he became aware of what was going on anger washed over his face. "Get out of my crib now!! Everybody get out of my fucking crib right now!!" Everyone ran out the house scared of what would happen if they stayed a second longer. "You too!! What you think this is?!!" he was now yelling at the girl standing behind him. She quickly grabbed her clutch from out the bathroom and ran out the front door. I turned to see if Trey was still in the house but couldn't find him. When it was just BJ, Shantel, Khalil and I in the house you could see that it was not very much damage but just the broken coffee table.