Chapter one: Just our luck

[Before we begin, I'd like to confirm one thing. No that's wr— Oh, I ment: MakaylaTheCreamPuff suggested the story. Heh- got side tracked. Also, I forgot to mention. Normal school au. The killing game was all a simulation and nobody died. Everyone is now going to school normally.]

I sigh fumbling with my jacket. "Ugh- Just zip damn it!" I yank the zipper before it snaps and flies off my jacket. "GHE!?" I step back, making sure I didn't get hit. What the hell man!?
Leon looks at me and laughs. "Damn dude, having trouble?" He's taunting me...Again. "Yeah. I-I'm fine though!"
"Tch! Didn't ask if you were okay. Anyway, later man. I'm headed to find Mondo." Leon gestures his hand at me before walking out. I'm used to this. I just chuckle and smile. The only people who tolerate me are Kiyoko, Chihiro, Shuichi, Hajime and Gonta..Mikan tries, but she can't tolerate hardly any human interaction without going haywire. [//I'm sorry, Mikan is baby. But it had to be said.\\] I make my way to the cafeteria with the broken zipper and my duffle bags  in hopes somebody can help me out. Junko sat at the table mocking everyone who was unfortunate enough to passed by. "KAHAHAH– Dumb fuck! Keep going you pigtailed hornet!" She mocked Hiyoko as she walked by. "Like you have any room to speak! You look like a donkey!" Hiyoko and Junko proceeded to bicker allowing me to barely slip by undetected. I sit across the table from Hajime as he's in a heated conversation with a pale, white-haired student. I decide not to interrupt and continue to fix my zipper.
______________________________________

I have no clue what Makoto acts like. I'm terrible with his characteristics. Anyway, this will be all until I come to a conclusion on how this story will go.
And a big thanks to MakaylaTheCreamPuff for the idea. :D

Side note: the artwork is not mine. Give credit where it's due, to the original artist! Full image:

 Give credit where it's due, to the original artist! Full image: