I'm Sorry...

Well, I'm not going to be a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza anymore. I experienced a really bad massacre. I tried to save them, but now I'm sorry.

I saw an ad saying that Fredbears Family Diner was shut down and now there was a new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and they are hiring any security guards for the day shift. I circled the ad with a red marker and went in my car to go drive there. When I got there, a man was waiting for me and he had a phone. He didn't say his name, but he said that he would be giving me instructions on the phone, if I needed anything that is. He gave me his number and gave me a model of the cordless phone. "Don't call me unless necessary. I give help, not company." he said. I went inside and called him instantly, he answered the phone with a, "Is it instructions or help you want?" I said instructions. He said, "Ok. For what we know, the animatronics walk around during the day, and we need you, the security guard, to see if they don't get too close to the children. The staff are shoving the old Fredbear suit in the Parts and Services room so we can use it for parts now. Now if you need any repeated instructions, let me record them every day instead of calling me ok? Ok. So have a good day, and talk to you tomorrow!"
 I kept wondering why he didn't give me specific instructions, but I knew something for a fact. I had to keep the animatronics away from the children by using a small device called "the stopper" to freeze the animatronics in their place. People swarmed into the place to get to either see their childhood notalgia or see the animatronics sing. I went over to the parents and told them to keep their kids safe, because well, I need some help. I stood near a child who was apparently very curious about my job. "Do you keep Freddy and his friends safe?" he asked, "I do," I said, "And I also keep you safe as well." I walked over to a table with five children on it. They were laughing and singing along with the animatronics and having a good time.
Once the animatronics stopped singing, however, they got up and started running toward the other party rooms. I got up and went to go follow them. They scattered in five different directions and I followed the first one into a room where there was a weird slice of cake on the floor. I thought nothing of it and moved the child out of the room. When I got out of the room, I saw a kid talking to this weird Freddy. I thought that I needed to gather all five of the kids and put them all in a big room where I can watch them.
I gathered them all and put them in a large room like I planned. While I stood outside, though, the weird Freddy came back. I used the stopper, but it wouldn't work. I automatically knew that there was a person in that Fredbear suit that the phone guy told me about. I pulled out the phone and called phone guy. "I need help!" I screamed into the phone. "What is going on though?" he asked. "There is a guy that is trying to murder these kids I found!" I hollered. "Oh crap..." He said, "Call 911!" He screamed. I called 911 but the man threw me on the floor and started kicking me. The curious child ran in and saw me being beat up, and screamed. The man heard it and started running in the room full of kids. I crawled to the room to see the man give the kids the dirty cake, then take off the suit and reveal a knife. The kids stared in horror as the man stabbed them one by one.
Each body dropped in the bloody puddle that the man created. The child walked back in to see that the man walking creeping up on the kid, and I screamed for help. The man murdered the last child and stabbed me in the back. He ran towards the exit and police came. The police saw me and called the paramedic to come and get me back on my feet. After I recovered, I heard that the murderer was captured, but the bodies of the children that I explained of were never found. One of the childs mother came in my room and started crying. She said with sobs, "I never knew, (sob), that my son, (sob), would end up like this! (sob)" I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "I wish I saved him, I'm sorry."        (Past) I crawled to the room as I heard the police siren, and saw that a puppet was shoving the bodies of the children in the suits of Freddy and is friends. The puppet saw me watching and dissapeared, leaving the fifth body untouched. I got up wearily and picked up the body, and carefully placed it inside the Fredbear suit that the murderer left. After that I passed out.

I heard that the restraunt was shut down and a newer and bigger one was being made. I also heard that Jeremy Fitzgerald was going to take the night watch there. I swear that I will never be a security guard at that place again. Ever. But will stay here and keep pondering the sanity of me and that mother.

I'm Sorry.