Mike's Return to Freddy's!!! Night 3...

No one... Has come, help me, help me, help me... I'M SORRY...

Mike started sipping Mountain Dew as the house turned dark. Another damn blackout... he thought as he went to turn the generator back on. He considered going back to work because he was tired of this. "Better deal with this again, in ten hours." he thought out loud. He got in his car as he drove to work. He liked 1993, where there weren't old houses with constant blackouts, and weird MLG and SWAG people.        Mike threw himself on the chair and opened up the PC. Another phone call. "Uh, hello? Hello? You're back! Well that was, awkward... Never mind that. I have a few tips I could tell you! You're not going to like this, hehe. all the animatronics are ripping themselves apart you see..." He began, "I know." Mike said. "Ah! You know? How?" the phone guy said, "I saw Bonnie do it two days ago." "Well, crap. It's bad enough that they are chasing adults now. What next? A balloon boy? Wait... There is one. He is extremely messed up. You see here, there is a cupcake on your desk, right?" "It's always been there. Even in 1993." "Oh good, that is the cupcake alarm. When an animatronics gets near your office, bam! You can get ready to put on the mask. Now, I recommend you start up the generator once the power goes out, and put the mask on occasionally. It will be difficult, yes, but it will be better for you if you do. And put on the mask, one at a time. Alright...Good luck."        Mike opened the PC again and the red triangle was back. There was the puppet head near Bonnie again. Mike sighed as he heard circus music, and an alarm. It wasn't loud, but soft enough not to be heard from the main party room camera's. The puppet came into the office and started playing his jingle. Mike threw on the mask so fast he almost gagged. The puppet went away just as Mike's heart started bumping harder and faster. He removed the mask and threw it at one of the monitors.
On the monitor it hit, there was a golden suit in the hallway. Mike grabbed the mask and got ready, just in time too. He heard giggles as a Golden Freddy got into the room and threw hallucinations everywhere. He disappeared as  Mike started removing the mask.        He opened the PC once again and saw the dreaded Freddy looking straight into the monitor, but with one eye pulled out. He seemed confused since he took both eyes out in 1993. He grabbed the mask and got ready to put it on just as the power started flickering. He thought fast thoughts as Freddy got in the room and started creating computer static. He kept holding his breath due to the fact that he had to cough alot due to his illness. He threw off the mask and heard the 6 AM bell ring. He started walking outside just as a cat animatronic started crawling towards him. He started to sprint towards the car as the cat got faster, and faster. He slammed the door of his car as the cat started to leap. He started it up and drove home at seventy-five miles an hour. He didn't care, he wanted to live. He got home safely and got in bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long night.

Thank you for staying with me. I tried my best with this story so try suggestions to make night 4. My mind is going blank.