3

(Heads up this is where the story begins to separate from the show. Be aware.)

After my major freakout I set out to find answers. That girl back at the tech place was nice enough but I'm not sure.

What about those weirdos who I saw earlier... Fantastic idea me, now all we have to do is find them. How hard could that be.

Really hard. This group seemed to pop in and out of existence without warning. I had managed to track one of them down before a giant floating skull hovered in front of the coffee shop. At that point I decided to run.

Eventually I followed the group back to the crash site. There was a lot going on and my brain did not have the capacity for it.

At one point there was this giant stone skinned monster throwing around people like pebbles. And this girl with a white streak of hair was trying to talk to it.

After a while of that nonsense the big monster turned into a stone statue and crumbled. Oh and get this a HUMAN teenage boy surfaces from the rubble.

My mind raced "Are all of these people monsters shifting humans?"
"Are they even human."

Everything and everyone in the group began talking about something, as I leaned over my spying position rocks came loose and fell down to the strangers.

The boy with medium length black hair with a blue fade looked up in my direction. I felt my heart skip a beat. He was gorgeous.

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. You have been spotted and now you are talking to yourself instead of running what is wrong with me." I muttered continuing to stare at the teen.

The blue haired boy continued to look at me as the groups conversation died down. Some of the members looked at where he was staring and saw me.

A blonde kinda stupid looking guy screamed "Nothing to see here move along." And proceed to give a thumbs up to the group.

One of the stone creatures slammed its arms against its face and shook its head. I hadn't noticed but the girl with the white streak disappeared.

I questioned where she went when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I immediately screamed and fell down the hill to the rest of the group.

I scrambled back trying to distance myself from the people I was just observing. My eyes glaced over the faces of the group. They all seemed curious of what I would do next.

"Uhm hi." I squeaked.

"Well hello to you too." One of the stone creatures declared. This one having six eyes and four arms.

"Whats happening?" I asked sheepishly looking at the expectant faces around me.

The boy with the blue hair responded first. "Something magical but you could have probably guessed that."

"No shit. What is all of this. Cmon dude I'm kinda freaking out here." I yelled.

"Well you just saw a battle of primordial magic and a troll that was a human turn back into a human."

"Wow very helpful that definitely did not raise more questions."

He sighed and reached towards me to help me stand up. "I understand that this is a lot to take in but I can try to help you understand."

I reach forwards and grab his hand. I was surprised by how strong he was. That skinny frame seemed to have no muscle but here I was being lifted up.

He explained so much too me my mind was struggling to keep everything from getting mixed up. After a few minutes of process time I looked into the boys eyes and said.
"I'm sorry you lost him," He seemed taken aback and confused by what I was saying. "Your mentor I mean."

"Oh, thanks." He looked down at the ground and thought for a minute. "I have an important question for you."

"Ok."

"Whats your name."

"Right my name is Y/N. Um whats yours."

"Douxie."

"Neat. Um nice to meet you."