Every Detail- (Komaeda x Hinata)

Pairing/Ship- KomaHina 

Timeline- SDR2 no time in particular

~~~

            Hajime Hinata wandered aimlessly around the island. He was in a sullen mood, and he decided his best option was to walk around until he felt better.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and focused on the sound of his footsteps. Just before he was about to turn around and head back, he heard someone humming near the beach. Curious, he decided to walk towards the sound.

He soon got close enough to notice Nagito Komaeda, who was sitting on a bench nearby. Hajime didn't move forward to talk to him, but instead admired him from a distance. He took note of how Nagito's hair waved slightly in the wind as he watched the waves on the beach. Hajime also noted that Nagito's eyes were fixed on the waves, and he seemed.... almost at peace.

Hajime resisted the urge to go talk to him, and instead looked out at the water. He listened to the waves crash and move along the shore, and he took in the greenish-blueish hue. He glanced back at Komaeda, and noticed how the sun reflected on his face. Nagito was humming the same tune as before, except the song seemed sadder. Hajime realized that Nagito had been starting the song over several times, as if he didn't remember how the song went. He heard the albino sigh and stretch, moving his chin to rest on his hand as he peered out at the water.

Despite being frustrated at Nagito several times before, Hajime seemed entranced by the fluffy haired individual. He took in every detail of Komaeda, and wished he could sit next to him. He wanted to lean on his shoulder, because he seemed like a comfortable resting place. As if Komaeda would protect him if he let his guard down. 

Hajime realized he was staring, and he turned away to fix his tie, before he realized there was nothing he needed to fix, and put his hands back into his pockets. He sighed to himself and turned away, even though everything he wanted was to be held by the boy he was admiring from afar. Hajime turned his head one last time, making sure to take in every detail.

He turned and walked back to his room, where he spent the rest of the day.

He had no clue that Nagito was longing for him, too.

~~~

Hello!

This is my first little oneshot, and by that, I do mean that this was a very short chapter, and I apologize 😹.

I hope you liked this little tidbit, and I hope you liked this as much as I enjoyed writing it. :D