Chapter 2

I walk down the hallway and see Cameron running up behind me trying to catch up. I turn around and wait for him since we have classes together. "Wow I need to run more." He says panting. I laugh and we start walking to class.

"So who was that guy back there?" Cameron asks "He seems to have his hands all over you." I roll my eyes and we keep walking until we've reached the classroom. "It doesn't matter. I just hope I won't be seeing him anytime soon." I say taking a seat Cameron sitting behind me.

The bell rings and everyone sits down. "Okay class please take your seats." Mr. Bush says "we have a new student today." I look up and see a boy walk in with a smirk on his face the same smirk I saw this morning. "Class this is Nash Grier."

I roll my eyes and turn around. All the girls are smiling and waving and making googly eyes or motioning for him to sit next to them. I gag and turn back around facing the front of the class room now.

"Okay take your seat Nash." Mr. Bush says. Nash looks over at me and walks over to the desk next to me sitting down.

"Hey beautiful. What's your name?" I look over giving him a discussed look. "Wow name asking and butt squeeze all in the same day." I say looking back at the teacher who is now writing our assignment on the board.

Cameron leans up behind me "nice one!" He whispers. I turn my head a little and smirk.

The bell rings and I stand up grabbing my stuff and walking out of the room. Nash comes up behind me "So I still didn't catch your name." I roll my eyes trying to ignore him. "Okay fine dont tell me." He says still smirking.

I walk up to my locker putting my books in my locker and grabbing my math book now ready to go to class. "So I was thinkin maybe you could come to my house on Friday and we could 'hang out'."  He says. I look over and see his bright blue eyes, there so beautiful. "Look Nash I really don't want a boyfriend right now." He looks up "Who said I would be your boyfriend? We would just be very very close friend." He winks and I turn away walking into math and sitting down.