Alex Zedra

Having a youtuber for a girlfriend is a helluva lots fun. Even when I am behind the camera it's quite fun seeing her enjoy herself so much. So I helped as much as I could, giving her the support she needed.

And now here I am today, just finishing up with her most recent video on the recording side, and I decided to stay up late working on editing the video so it could be uploaded the next day.

"You still working?" I hear from behind me, Alex's soft voice even further muffled from her drowsiness.

"Yeah, you haven't uploaded in awhile so I'm finishing in time for tomorrow." I explain, not looking back as I can see the concern she's sporting on her face.

"Just come to bed, the fans can wait another day." She jokes, pulling the rolling chair from the desk and turning it to face her.

As I looked into her eyes I can't help but smile, and her own smile graced her features.

"While I do love your concern, I can finish editing and I'll come to bed then." I say, rubbing her toned arms soothingly.

"What if I made an offer for bed?" She asked, setting herself in my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck and circling her finger on my neck.

"I'm listening." I reply, tracing circles on her lower back in a similar manner to her own.

"We could have some fun." She implied, a sly smile on her face.

"I think we should up the deal to "complete control" for that fun." I tease, feeling my own smirk form.

"I could live with that if it gets my boyfriend off his editing setup." She replied, jumping off my lap and pulling me along.

Chuckling as she pulled me down the hall and into our bedroom, placing herself on the bed allowing me to see her full attire, a large t shirt that most likely was mine and a pair of short shorts underneath.

"Well, are you gonna control me or what?" She asked rhetorically, uncrossing her legs to show the black fabric of her shorts.

Deciding against any further delaying I dive right in, kissing her on lips while pushing her onto her back, and setting myself right above her.

Moving my hands I slide her shirt up, interrupting our kiss as I move it off her body, revealing her nude upper body.

Throwing her shirt to the wayside I continue our makeout session where we left off, this time moving my hands to the next obstacle in my way.

Ripping her shorts and panties down her legs I move my lips down to her collarbone, freeing her mouth to let her moans free.

"Ah." She moans as I move my hand to start fingering her, her moans increasing in volume and pitch.

"You like that you little slut?" I ask, hooking my fingers to better reach her g spot.

Her moans kept coming out despite her best interests, even when she bit her lip to stifle it she kept vibrating with arousal, only nodding frantically as her answer.

Slowly pulling my fingers out I put the fingers in her face, her eyes lighting up as she sucked on my fingers to taste herself.

While my left hand was preoccupied, I pulled down my own shorts, freeing my raging erection as I lined myself up.

"You gonna fuck me daddy?" She asked, freeing my fingers from her lips as she laid back on the bed.

"Damn right I'm gonna fuck you." I reply, rubbing my tip against her soaking wet folds. "Gonna make you scream my name when it's all said and done."