Descriptions

VIOLA
Age: 17
Hair: red
Eyes: hazel
Personality:
-confident
-impulsive
-loud
Why people say she's crazy:
She has ODD(oppositional defiant disorder; described as a disorder in a child marked by defiant and disobedient behaviour to authorities)
And OCPD( obsessive-compulsive personality disorder; described as a personality disorder that is characterised by extreme perfectionism, neatness  and order, people with OCPD feel the need to impose their own standards on their outside environment)

LILLIAN
Age: 17
Hair: black
Eyes: black
Personality
-cold
-distant
-manipulative
-antisocial
Why people say she's crazy:
She has ASPD(anti-social personality disorder, more commonly known as being a sociopath. People with ASPD do not understand people emotions. They'll often break rules, be impulsive and not feel guilty for the harm they cause. They may also use "mind games" to manipulate people.)
She also enjoys the pain of others, making it seem like a joke and that it's the funniest thing in the world.

ALEXA
Age: 16
Hair: blonde
Eyes: grey
Personality
-smart
-quiet
-timid
Why people think she's crazy:
She has PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder; described as a disorder that occurs by failure to recover from a traumatic event. People who have PTSD have triggers that resurface memories of the traumatic event)
And Anorexia(binge purge sub type; described as an eating disorder that causes people to obsess over weight and what they eat. Binge purge sub type causes people with Anorexia to throw up what they eat)

KATIE
Age: 18
Hair: brown
Eyes: blue
Personality:
-self centred
-egotistical
-materialistic
Why people say she's crazy:
She has NPD(narcissistic personality disorder; described as a personality disorder that causes people to have an inflated sense of self importance, prioritising only themselves)
And Psychopathy(described as an anti-social disorder in which and individual manifests amoral and anti-social behaviours, shows a lack of love, affection and sympathy towards others)