chapter two.

I woke up to Hermione hitting me with her book. "Come on GET UP." She kept smacking me, then all of a sudden she pushes me down and fall first in my face. "HERMIONE OW". "I told you to get off" She shrugged. "Okay, but was that necessary?" I question getting up still in pain. "Yes." She peacefully walked away to talk to Ginny, not sure for what but that wasn't my business. 

I start walking up to my drawer. "Hm, where's my robe?". "Oh Its in the restroom but Lavenders still in it." Ginny and Hermione finally left their conversation. "Well, You all better not be late. Anyhoo I'll wait for you all down in the common room." Hermione gave us a smile and walked down the stairs that leads to the common room. I walk over to the restroom and bang on the door. 

"LAVENDER-"

Right before I could finish my sentence Lavender walked out the door smelling like cherry's.

"Thank you" I say in relief. I could hear Ginny laughing in the background.

I quickly get dressed. And ran outside. "How long until our classes start?" I ask ginny since she's doing absolutely nothing. "roughly about 10-12 minutes" I see her grab her bags and leave with Lavender. I sigh and run after them. As I step out to run down the stairs I forgot they turn into slides and slip down. 

I can hear Harry, Ron, Ginny and really everyone in the common room laughing. 

"Oh come on thats the second time today" I groan. 

"Bloody Hell were gonna be late" Ron mentions.

"Yeah" I get up still being hurt. How embarrassing.

"Hold on, Cara whats your first term" Harry walks up to me cleaning out his glasses.

"Um, Hermione and I have Transfiguration as out first term. What about you boys?"

"Oh, Ron has Charms and I have Herbology." Harry responds making Ron nod.

I sigh "Okay." 

"We should get going, almost everyone is already on their way to their classes." Hermione mentions while walking. We all nod and follower her. Hermione and I went walking to the right to find our class. Ron and Harry both walked down the stairs.

"Transfiguration" I say as i'm reading the sign. "Why is that there?"I ask Hermione who seems just as confused as I was.

"Most likely for the first years, Come on before we are late." Hermione walks away from the sign and walks in class. As I walk in behind her I see everyone in a straight line looking very puzzled. 

"Wheres Professor Mcgonagall" I ask dean who was next to me. Dean and I had a strong bond. We usually bond over Quidditch.

"Not sure" He fixes his tie.

Most likely for Seamus I thought to myself. Not saying that he likes him, but I mean the romantic tension between them is very very noticeable and no one can lie about that. 

After a few minutes of class chatting, The bell rang. Out of no where the cat who seemed like a fake one turned out to be Pro.Mcgonagall. Should have seemed that coming. 

"AH" Draco screamed and fell over since he was in the front of the line. What a surprise he would seem like the type to be around the end, but it turned out to be Hannah who was in the end.

I accidentally let out a small laugh. I quickly noticed and covered my mouth to prevent me from laughing.

"Was that I laugh I heard? Filthy Mudblood." Draco scoffed. He always called Hermione and I Mudbloods, but not just us. Any Muggleborn he came across.

My question is does Draco actually think I care about his opinion, because I don't'.

"Thats enough Malfoy." Professor Mcgonagall stepped in. "Ok, everyone will have to pick a partner for this term. That partner will be with you for the rest of the year so choose wisely." She added.

Of course Hermione and I choose each other she's like my sister even though she gets annoying sometimes. Hermione suggested to sit at the table thats closet to professor Mcgonagall for a better visual. Dean and Seamus sit behind us, no surprise that they chose each other. Draco and Pansy sit on the right. 

"Does anyone know what Switching spells do?" Professor Mcgonagall asked studying the room.

Hermione and I quickly put our hands up. Hermione made me study for this term and she watched me... it was weird.

"Hm, Cara?" She walked up to our table waiting for my answer. She always had a positive vibe, but when she gets mad.. she gets mad.

"Switching spells are used to switch position of two objects, Example we can use that spell to switch a piece of paper into a water bottle." I was very confident in my answer. Although Hermione looked a bit upset that she couldn't answer it.

"Correct Mrs.Morales." She walked away to continue explain the meaning behind every spell we will be using this year.

I felt as if someone was staring at me so I quickly turned my head around and see myself looking at Draco, which Draco is winking at me. I can feel my face heat up, not sure if it was me blushing or if I was mad at him.

Then that made over think and forget everything about what was happening. The only things that were going in my head at the moment where, Does Draco like me?, Is he joking, Why would he do that he called me a mudblood not long ago.

Then all of a sudden the bell rang. "Cara?" Hermione tapped my shoulder. "Oh um, sorry." I quickly got up and walked towards the door with Hermione. 

"What was that all about." She questioned.

"Um nothing really I guess." I speak quietly.

"I don't believe it, anyways you need to get to Charms class. I'll see you for lunch." She waves at me and walks forward while I go down to the stares.

The amount of people who are rushing through is crazy. The stares were wooden and when ever I step on them it makes a annoying noise. It gets more annoying over the years.

Since I was still in my thoughts about Draco I accidentally hit my head on someone.

"What the-"

"WHAT THE BLODDY HELL" I can hear Ron feeling the same way as I was.

"Ugh third time this day, Im seriously starting to think I have a problem, I'm sorry Ronald" I get up and collect my books.

"You're annoying" Ron mentions collecting his books as well.

"Your acting as if you aren't either." I snap back finally getting on my feet

"Whatever, anyways how was Transfiguration" 

"It was well I suppose, what about Charms" I start trying to make a conversation.

"Quite annoying actually, Pretty boring." I can tell Ron was worried about getting to his next class.

"I reckon you didn't pay attention?" I question.

"I did...not" He mumbles.

"Anyways you should get going I don't want you missing class even though I really hate you." I see him nod and I wave good bye.

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿?? 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 <𝟯.