Chapter 9

Third Person's P.O.V

it was now in the middle of the morning, around 3:00 am. He sat there while he eyed his brother working on the computer with a cup of coffee in hand.

Everyone in the house was awake, minding their own business as it was never the time for them to sleep when they just noticed someone who seemed to likely " work " for them had to spill out information to their rivals.

he fumed in anger, throwing tantrums to every objects he sees as the boys did nothing but watch their boss trashing the room that they had to clean after.

It was normal for them as he was the type of person that everyone fears and was afraid to mess with, even their rivals were too afraid to face the devil.

" boss, found his location.", the boy working on the computer said as yoongi smirked, knowing its about time for him to pay the man a visit.

- minutes later -

they all arrived to the said location as yoongi didn't even hesitate to knock or be formal and walked to the doorstep and kicked the door open.

he went inside, as the others followed. Walking to the living room area, seeing no one but an empty room as yoongi demanded to check every single rooms in the house to find the person he was itching to kill.

He sat down on one of the couches, playing with his pocket knife waiting to hear someone call him and tell him they had found their target.

{ this is the knife yoongi was playing with }

and finally that one call he has been waiting for about a minute, " we found him boss!."

He stood up and made his way to where the voices were as he displayed a twisted grin, finally able to kill another pest again and also the fact he could let some steam.

And he happened to finish the job to one of his favorite places in a house, the basement.

Once he arrived, his grin widened seeing the betrayer tied on the chair looking so weak and pathetic, as his woman was also being held back by my two brother's.

" well what a pleasant surprise, don't you think.. kangdae?." Yoongi said, approaching slow yet the aura behind him was dark.

the man pleaded, but no one cared nor understand as his words was only muffles because of the cloth they placed in his mouth.

of course, yoongi is the person that doesn't let a small mistake slide as it is still considered as wrong doing. It can either be if you fuck the job, failed at what you were ordered to do or any other things. He will make you suffer.

when you work for him, you better make it right or he will destroy you whole and make you regret living in this world.

as he was now infront of kangdae, he didn't think twice and stabbed him in the thigh as the man screamed in pain while his wife was watching.

" does it hurt to see your beloved husband in pain, akemi?.", yoongi said outloud while plunging the knife even deeper to the man's thigh as the woman cried and plead.

"p..please stop!!.", the woman once again pleaded for the hundredth time as yoongi shook his head no.

"don't worry, after him..your next.", yoongi said continuing to torture the man until the end of his breath and the stop of his heartbeat.

" and besides, isn't it sweet for a married couple to die together at the hands of the one and only notorious killer?.", he said and chuckled darkly.

---------

wow.. published four chapters in a day💘

please show love and support to my story until this finished🥺💘

vote & comment loveliess🍓

dont forget~ ilya🥰