~Sirikaadhey~

Normal POV

"Looks like we both are the only ones left....."

"Looks like it...." 

Once he said that, I smirked at him and then turned towards the other side of piano  pretending to clean it.

He came towards me pressing each key as he got closer. He hugged me from behind sending chills down my frame. His breath landed on my neck  and the chills intensified. His embrace tightened and I automatically relaxed into it closing my eyes. He placed a gentle kiss on my nape and another and another. I turned to look at him. He attempted to kiss my lips. I pushed him and moved away. He looked at me confusedly and I smiled palyfully at him. He grabbed me and made me lean on the key board. They keys gave out a sound that sounded like squeal. 

"Ani!!! We are here to clean!!" I squealed shyly.

"We can clean after we make a mess!" he said naughtily. 

"I am not 'making a mess' in a garage, leaning on key board in such a tight dress!" I said and walked away from him in jest.

I stopped when I heard the sound of piano playing 'Sirikadhey.'

I turned around and looked at him shaking my head with a smile. 

He finished it and leaned on the keyboard, keeping a hand on his cheek. 

He kept looking at me and I cocked my eye brows.

"I love you" he mouthed.

"Shreyas already workout pannitan... ippo panna okay solla maaten" I said with a playful smirk.

"Adi paavi... appo un birthday naal pannadhu laam.. thakkali thokka?" he asked pouting.

I shrugged and laughed.

"Adi paavi" he came running to me and grabbed me. 

I just laughed and he started laughing too. It became louder and louder. 

Some one who hears this from the outside will have a heart attack thinking that it's a ghost or something.

"You know what? Let's sing" I said excited.

"Idhu mattum garage la.. tight dress la panlaam nu thonudho..."he said faking annoyance.

"Dei... Vendam na po!!" I said folding my hands.

"Fine... let's sing.." he said taking the guitar and standing infront of the mike. 

I stood beside him and the guitar was the only thing between us.

He started playing the guitar and sang..

Un Peril En Perai Serthu

Viralodu Uyir Kooda Korthu

Oor Munne Ondraga Naamum Nadanthal Enna...

He played the guitar and sang again...

En Nenjin Theeye