Prom (Niall imagine for SandraNicole98)

It was the senior prom at school and Sandra was stoked to go with her lovely boyfriend Niall to the dance. He loved her to death, and would do anything for his princess. As she was getting her hair ready in her room, Sandra heard the door bell and sure enough, when her mom opened it, it was Niall looking as handome as can be.

"Hello Niall", said Sandra's mom, "Sandra will be ready in a minute or so, but in the mean time you can wait right here. Would you like anything to drink Niall?" asked her mom.

"Oh I'm fine, but thank you so much anyway", answered Niall with his think Irish accent.

Hes just so sweet and perfect for my daughter, thought Sandra's mom.

Just as Niall took a comfortable seat on the couch, Sandra comes walking down the stairs with her gorgeous long sparkly blue dress flowing on the stairs.

Niall immediately thought to himself, shes's beautiful! I'm so lucky to call her mine! Her wavy hair is just gorgeous and her gown and glittery heels is just gosh! It's lovely!

"Sandra! You look...better than words can explain! You look AMAZING tonight!" exclaimed a very happy Niall.

"And Niall, you look amazing too! You look so handsome tonight!" said Sandra.

Niall replied, "Come on, Princess, let's go! We don't want to miss the dancing do we?" and he said that while laughing a bit. His Irish charm always worked on Sandra and her entire family.

The whole ride to the school, Niall and Sandra were listening to music and singing along to the radio.

When they arrived to the Prom, the atmosphere was so romantic. It was amazing and beautiful. The theme was Fairy Tales and everyone went dressed as princes and princesses, including Sandra and Niall.

Once they began to dance, one of Sandra's favorite slow songs came on and Niall was holding her like a true prince to his princess. It was the best night of their lives.