The Beginning

its my first time to write a story, so just bear with me, okay??

i love basketball and i love koruko

Im getting bored at home so i decided to make a story which is basically not true..

Hope i make a good story

ENGLISH+TAGALOG = TAGLISH

Let me start by introducing ~Keith "the MARVEL" Ramirez~ to you, my main character :)

INTRODUCTION:

Hi, Im Keith "the MARVEL" Ramirez, a senior student in Kingston University, taking up Computer Engeenering.

Im 21 years old and i live with my parents, Michelle my mom and Ben my dad together with my 2 youngers siblings, Forth, who is 18 years old and also taking up Computer Engeenering at my school as a freshmen and Daniella, 15 years old, a grade 8 student of Montreal University.

Everyone at school calls me "the MARVEL" for my unique skills. Hindi naman sa pagmamayabang pero ganun talaga eh, mana-mana lang yan.. You see, my dad used to be a Star player during his time and he was known as the MVP of all time.. He's now the Head Coach of one of the best teams in the PBA League.

Being an athlete, it runs in the blood 'coz my mom is one of the best tennis player, fourth also play basketball.as well and our little princess excel's in football.