PROLOGUE

A man is shown in club. He was all in drunken state. His brown orbs held revenge for her. His mind was continuously chanting to take revenge from her. He loved her but she only wanted money, she made his life hell. She turned an innocent guy into devil. He cared for no one now. 

A girl came towards him and started to seduce him. She unbuttoned his shirt one by one and said,'' Sahil baby, its so hot here let's make this night more hotter in my room''

He looked at her fiercely and held her neck with his hand and said with rage,''You whore, stop seducing me and get the hell away from here otherwise I will kill you mercilessly.'' She got scared from him and nodded her head and left from there.

He said with full rage,''You bitch I loved you but you made my life hell, made me a living dead person with no emotions left and you left me after getting your money. But don't worry I will get my revenge. The day when I will found you that day will be your last day.'' He broke the glass by his hand with rage and blood started to flow one by one drop was dropping on the floor. 

WILL SOMEONE BE ABLE TO FALL HIM IN LOVE WITH HER? WILL HE GET HIS REVENGE?

FOR KNOWING THIS YOU HAVE TO BE TUNED UP WITH ME.

GUYS DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.