Bubble bath

Bokuto leaned on Akaashi shoulder watching, still slightly shaky. Akaashi took Bokutos hand and twined their fingers. He kissed the owls temples and turned on the Tv.

-Kotarou, are you alright?-

-mhm- the other make hummed and slowly lied down in Akaashis lap. The ravenette brushed trough Bokutos hair with his fingers. 

-Keiji, do you want to take a bath?- Bokuto turned and looked up into Akaashis soft marine blue eyes.

-ok- The taller male sat up releasing Akaashi from his grip. He walked to the bathroom and started filling the bathtub with hot water. He pored in some foam and waited for the water to fill the bath. Akaashi walked out to the sofa. He leaned forward and ruffled Bokutos already messy hair.

Akaashi took Bokuto by his hand and walked with him to the bathroom. They stripped and sank into the foamy bath. Bokuto shut off. Normally he would have played with the soap bubbles, but he was dissociating, staring into space. Akaashi took Bokutos hand and started making small circles on his palm. The owl tense and relaxed. He pulled Akaashi into his arms so that they where facing the same way. Akaashi kept making circles on his palm, looking up time to time checking on the other male. Bokuto jerked his head to the left a few times and wiped his face with his free arm.

-Kotarou?-

-yea sorry, how long was i out?-

-two hours- bokuto sighed and leaned back in the bath.

-we will fix therapy this week- Akaashi said looking into the golden eyes.

-ok- Bokuto said and burrowed is head into Akaashis shoulder. He kissed Akaashi under his ear an hugged him closer.

-thanks, for coming today- Bokuto mumbled into Akaashis shoulder.

-no problem, im happy to help you with anything.

-thanks-  Bokuto mumbled as he played with the ravenettes  hands.

-your getting raisin fingers- The taller said letting out a quiet chuckle.

-right, that is what we used to call it as children- Akaashi said watching bokuto play with with his shrivelled fingers.

-yeah..-bokuto said with a friendly smile.