1

Yashiro's POV

I'm heading to the girl's bathroom to clean. I HATE CLEANING TOILETS!! I should have been out there dating my prince. I sighed dreamily but got distracted as I heard grunts. My eyes diverted to the direction the sound was coming from. There I saw Tsukasa leaning on the wall injured, his stomach was bleeding. I was about to turn around and ignore him but my conscience kicked in.

'BUT NENE, HE'S A BAD GUY!' I screamed in my thoughts

'But he still needs your help' I sighed and sneaked into the infirmary and stole a medicine kit, luckily the nurse was fast asleep. I ran back to where Tsukasa was and sat in front of him.

"What a surprise! Aren't you Amane's assistant?" Tsukasa said. I tried to take off his clothes to have better access to his wounds but he grabbed my wrist.

"What. Do. You. Think. You're. Doing?" I got scared but my confidence struck in.

"Stop squirming and let me help you" I said sternly and he let go of my wrist. I aided his wounds and got up.

"You're all patch up now. You're good to go. Bye!" I ran to the bathroom and saw Hanako arguing with Kou.

'There they go again' I sighed and grabbed the mop and started cleaning.
***********************************

Tsukasa's POV

"Sakura!!" I hugged her tightly while natsuhiko tried to pry me off but failed miserably.

"Where were you?" Sakura asked me as her eyes still fixed on the book that she's reading.

"Oh I got into a fight with the older Minamoto boy" I laughed

"He even made me bleed! Look! Look!" I said excitedly.

"And you're proud of that?" Sakura asked in disbelief.

"My lady-" natsuhiko got cut off by sakura, telling him to shut up.

"Did you do that to yourself?" Natsuhiko pointed at the bandages wrapped around my stomach.

"Oh, this? Amane's assistant did it for me" I said and saw sakura staring at me.

"She saw me and helped me that's all" I replied cheerfully.

"That's very kind of her. She helped you even though you're a horrible guy" I gasped from her statement.

"Me? Horrible? I am not! Even Amane can agree to it. Amane loves me!" I exclaimed happily and I saw both of their heads shook in disbelief. I floated out of the room and smirked at my plan.

"If I can't have Amane then I'll have his assistant"

(This will only be a short story but if I change my mind then maybe I'll extend it a bit(?) Take care! Advance Merry Christmas!! JAAAYYY OUT!!!)