Chapter 2

======================

Yay!!!! second chapter :D  

still stuck with 8 reads , but its better than nothin right :P  

Id like to dedicate this chapter to my BESTEsT frnds @musicmylife27  

Enjoy!!!! :D  

======================

20 min left

I put on my black 'V'-necked school sweater on top of my white collered shirt , and straitened the pleats of my knee-length black skirt . I picked up my school bag and had a last look around my room.

I took my glasses and watch before i left the room and headed towards the kitchen to grab some breakfast before i left.

As i made my way toward the kitchen , I abruptly stopped when I heard my parents talking from inside the kitchen.

"we have to tell her" I heard my mom voice first.

It was my dad who spoke next "Not now honey ... let her enjoy her first day of school , didnt you see the ecxitement she has ,she would be shattered if we told her now . Also, its not yet confirmed .. so lets just wait till everything is finalized .. okay "

" hmmm .. i guess your right " My mom agreed with whatever they were talking about. Life has made me so numb that the conversation i just overheard seemed to make no difference to me , what ever it was I would deal with it later . Right now is my moment which no one can destroy.

I walked into the kitchen startling my parents .

"I'll be walking to school dad ,its just a 10 min walk " I told my dad as i grabbed an apple .

"do you want me to come with you " my dad asked me .

"no . dad its okay "

"are you okay dear " It was my mom now ..

" im fine mom , i gotta leave now , or else ill be late "

"take care alexus" "have fun kiddo "

Ill try .. was all i could think about ... but instead i put up a fake smile and waved goodbye .

=============================================================================

Well my day didnt start pretty well , i hope it doesnt continue to be like that .The cold wind hit my face as i closed the door behind me .I started walking on the sidewalk . I bit the apple in such a way, so it looked like my mouth was being forcefully stuffed with it, and took out the watch from my pocket .

As i was fastening the strap of my watch i heard a bike roaring down the street , i turned to look at the bike and jumped almost 5 feet with my apple falling on the ground , the FRICKIN bike was about to hit me .

"HEY!!!! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING ... JERK" I screamed as loud as i could and aimed the apple for his helmet , but it ended up hitting his back .

Shit , he stopped his bike .. i gotta hide .

I ran behind a group of maple trees .. i guess , Not to good with tree names , especially at a time like this .

I closed my eyes and drew my breath in, this isn't fair God .. I know that there's crap everywhere .. But why is it that I always end up stepping in it . 

Okay , I can't hear anything .. Maybe he just stopped to scare me off, well it did work . 

I opened my eyes carefully and ended up looking directly at a pair of grayish-brown eyes. 

All I could think of was ... Shit!! I'm dead .

=====================