The 4th season

Three months later

Shooting for Season 4 had started up with a huge announcement. Stefania and Danielle had just ignored what happened months ago and just kept going on like normal, despite both feeling for each other. Season three left off with a final kiss from Maya and Carina. They started shooting from Maya and Carina in their bed, they've moved in together. They seemed happier than ever, couldn't be anywhere else. Shooting went well, Stef and Dani acted normal as they did with each marina scene. Stefania walked over to Danielle who she technically had to be six feet away from but she had no care in the world, Stef pulled Dani into an empty set. You could see she was almost in tears, "Stef, What's wrong?" Danielle grabs her cheek and trails her hand down to Stefania's hand. Still holding hands, Stefania opens her mouth to say something, just anything but she can't. "Please tell be babe" Danielle was waiting for a response that could completely change their lives forever. Stefania looks up, a tear drips down her cheek as Dani wipes is away and smiles at her. "Danielle, I- I love you, I always have but this is just confusing" Stef breaks down into tears. Danielle grabs her cheek, wipes the tears and Pushes her body to Stefania. That sit there in that exact moment, it must have lasted for a hour or at least it felt like it. They both back up, smiles lighting every single room in the entire place. They walk out blushing more than ever.

Car ride home

Stefania drives Danielle home, they glance at each other over and over. The two finally get home, pushing each other in through the home they would once share.

—————————————
I hope you liked it. Plz give feedback and who should I do next?