5. Ghost 2/2

I don't believe this guy, he must be crazy for thinking he's a ghost.

"No, I really mean it! I can also prove it"

He cutely pouted and reached out for the utensils but his hand went right through them like there was nothing there. He retreated his hand and looked at me with a pout as I was rethinking my life decisions.

"See? Your the only one I can touch without going through you and also this chair I'm sitting on for some reason and I can't touch anything else!"

The guy whined and folded his arms on his chest looking at me with that 'believe me now bish?' look.

"H-how?"

I stuttered not knowing what to say next cause I was hella frightened.

"I told you I'm a ghost! How many times do I have to say this to make you remember?"

I was shooketh.

"What do you want me to do then??"

I was honestly freaking out, there is a ghost in front of me.

"I just want to eat, I haven't eaten in more than 500 years"

The guy said and sighed as I felt pity for him.

I grabbed a spoon from the table and lightly hit his shoulder with it.

"I pity you. You won't be able to eat a five star Michelin's (me) cook"

I said and shrugged my shoulders as the guy looked at me with wide eyes.

"How?"

Was all he said as he touched the spoon I am holding right now.

Wait a second... HE DIDN'T GO THROUGH!!

"Y-you"

"I know! How can I touch the spoon?"

The boy cheered out of happiness as he grabbed the spoon out of my hands but just as he did, the spoon went right through his hand and fell on the counter.

We both looked at it with wide eyes.

"touch the fork"

I did as he told and he touched the fork right after and he didn't go through.

He then looked at me and smiled, I could see the happiness in his eyes.

"I can touch things if you also touch them, at the same time!"

The boy said speaking gently.

(XD Jisungs face!!😂)

"Can you... Feed me?"

...

Y/n.exe has stopped working.

Y/n died today due to heart attack from this cute baby called Seo Changbin. Rip her and stay.

My heart started beating really fast that I was afraid he would hear it.

HOW IS HE SO CUTE?!! He was hot a few minutes ago and now he's cute WTH?!!

"It's called duality, it makes the perfect boyfriend"

He said.

Wut?... MY HEARTU!!!!

Did he just call himself boyfriend? Who's the girlfriend then?

"Anyways, please feed me"

He said as I was attacked by his cuteness.

I feel hot in here for some reason is the ac on?

I grabbed the fork and stabbed a bacon and bought it to the boys mouth. He opened his mouth wide and accepted the food as he started chewing on it with literall stars in his eyes.

"I CAN EAT!!!"

The boy yelled with a huge smile on his face. Never in my life have I seen someone be so happy about eating food.

He opened his mouth a sign for more as I stabbed the omelette and bought it to his mouth.

He also happily accepted the omelette and started chewing on the food inside his mouth. He's taking his time.

"Sorry, its just so good"

I smiled and looked away hearing him say that, I feel warm inside.

"So this means, you will have to feed me from now on"

The boy said smirking at me but this time playfully.

"Wha-"

I didn't even get to finish my sentence as I was cut off by the happy little bean.

"And that's final"

He said while looking at me with a pout now.

I wanna say no but my heart won't let me. He's too cute.

And his duality is no joke.

Time skip

"So now explain all this to me"

I asked eyeing the boy infront of me sitting on the sofa.

"right"

He nodded while saying that and shifted in his seat into a comfortable position. Once he was comfortable, he started speaking.

"So first of all, my name is Seo Changbin. I am the so called 'ghost' of this 'Haunted' house. I have been haunting this house ever since I died"

Changbin said the last sentence more quietly then the others. He also looked like he didn't wanna speak the word 'die'

"The box in the basement was holding my ghostly figure or more like 'trapping' my ghostly figure. So when you opened the box, you let me out, you freed me and that's how I can now show my form. When I was trapped I could only show my soul and I could touch things without going through but after you freed me, I couldn't touch anything but you for some reason"

I nodded at the information I just got and realised...

"So... You were the one who ate my pizza and continued the movie I paused on the first day!"

I said and pointed at him.

"Yeah... Sorry about that. I was hungry"

Changbin rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling afterwards.

"And were you the one that took my music box?"

"You mean my music box"

Changbin said and put the music box on the table infront of me.

"This thing is yours?"

I asked pointing at it

"Yes, it was given to me by someone whom I thought would be my soulmate, but got betrayed by the person insted"

Changbin sounded broken

"She said I was a freak"

He smiled at me but I could clearly see a hint of sadness written all over his face.

Seo Changbin, what happened many years ago?