16-You Snatch a Gun

Last time...

"As you can see, it turned into a piranha!" Giorno narrated.

Y/N POV

You watched as the stand fell to the ground, while the piranha turned back into Golden Experience's hand.

You watched the stand writhe in agony while you clutched the turtle close to your  chest protectively.

"There's a huge hole that goes all the way to it's head..." Giorno stated darkly, "And it can still move?"

"I'm assuming this stand is more than meets the eye, we can't let our guards down just yet." You said as you glared at the stand. Giorno nodded in response as the stand started rambling about having turtle shit on it's face.

"This pain in my heart..." The stand growled, "You're going to make up for this by dying in disgrace! I'll see to that!"

"Bucciarati and Trish won't turn back to normal unless we destroy you..." Giorno said calmly, "Then I'll do it! You're not getting away. Next, I'll go for your head!"

You decided to take the backseat for this battle since you knew your stand would be absolutely no help whatsoever.

"Go ahead and try it!" The stand yelled as it wiped the poop from it's face, "You dickhead!"

The stand threw a punch, which Golden experience easily dodged.

"You got me three times already." Giorno stated, "Now I know the range of your attacks!"

Lemon, your frog, climbed out from your jacket pocket to sit on your shoulder.

"Oh are you watching too?" You asked the frog, to which it responded with a small ribbit.

When you turned your attention back to the fight, Giorno had a large gash going down his chest.

"Giorno!" You yelled.

"I'm fine! Just concentrate on keeping the turtle safe!" He yelled back, which you gave a nod in response.

You both, and Lemon, watched as the stand grew in size rapidly. The stand then stated chuckling.

"Simple is best." The stand smirked and pointed to Giorno, "I'm going to kill this bastard exactly how I want to kill him!"

"Bring it back, Golden Experience!" Giorno yelled as he pulled out his stand."

"Die!" The stand yelled as Golden experience reattached it's severed hand.

"MUDA!" Giorno and Golden Experience yelled as the golden stand landed a punch directly to the face of the lavender stand.

"A direct hit." Giorno muttered.

Though, it seemed that the golden-haired teen had forgotten one important piece of information, the stand's abilities. The stand spit up into many cubes, starting in the site where Golden Experience had landed the punch. The stand reformed, to where it was under Golden Experience's arm.

"You should get your eyes checked." The stand sneered, "You didn't hit my head!"

The stand roughly grabbed Golden Experience's fist.