Chapter 1

It was about 9:00 at night and i was walking home from my crappy job at the restaurant. All the costumers are rude and the co-workers are jus.. I get snapped out of my thoughts by a twig snapping, I ignore it thinking it was a dog or something. That is untill i feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see a boy around my age with a tanned skin, big brown eyes and raven black hair with blonde highlights. I turn to run but I ran into a boy also my age with green hair, i fell to the ground but got back up. Then two other boys around my age appeared making the only exits I had disappear. "Where are you going at this time of night? You know it can get dangerous?" The one with a blonde quiff asked while tilting his head slightly. "Well I was going home but you four idiots ruined that. And yes I know it can get dangerous thats why I come home now not later." I said back. "Well, sweetie we can change that if you want." The one with sandy blonde hair asked "One DON'T call me sweetie and two I am going home!" I said getting annnoyed and a bit scared. Then the raven haired boy put his hand over my mouth, the someone said sleep. I couldn't fight the darkness.

Next chapter will hopefully be longer.