Bad Competing and Pillow Fights

After the whole hugging and cry fest, Flint decided to call Sky and tell him that she was sleeping over with the Griefers. His only reply was," Fine, but don't do anything wrong with them.". Flint just rolled her eyes and ended the phone call.

Right now the guys were setting up a pillow fort, while Mex and Flint brought out the sleeping supplies and snacks. Right now Mex was baking a pumpkin pie while Flint was getting the soda. When Flint saw the pie, she ran over, quickly put down the soda and yelled," OH MY NOTCH!!! YOUR MAKING YOUR SPECIAL PIE!!!" She then looked at the guys and yelled," THE PIE IS MINE, SO DONT EVEN THINK OF TOUCHING IT!!!" The guys had a look of confusion. Mex just rolled her eyes, took the pie out of the oven, and duplicated it. Flint squealed with delite at her own pie.

Mex just turned to the guys and said," I was famous in my village for my signature pie. I can make other types, but for now we will have my popular pumpkin pie." The guys just nodded and cautiously passed the girl wolfing down the pumpkin pie. Each one got a slice with whipped cream. Mex just quickly made three duplicates while they took their first taste of her pie.
Fredi's eyes were the first to widen.

"GIVE ME THE REST OF THAT PIE NOW!"

The boys scrambled for their own pie and started to eat them up. Mex just smirked as she took out a new pie that she created for Flint. "Oh Flint," called Mex. Flint turned around and saw the pie in her hands. She jumped up and ran for her personal pie, The Fire Bird special. The pie contained 5 budder apples, 5 Budder carrots, and finally some red stone to give people a boost in power.

"TANK YOU!!! I SO MISSED THIS!!!"

Mex just snickered made three more extras and said, "Offer the pies as a peace offering for now with your group." Flint nodded and teleported the pies to the boys at home, along with a note explaining the pies and peace.

~(•.•)~ TIME SKIP ~(•.•)~

Once the pies were gone Mex went to check on the animals. As soon as she was in the stable, Fredi and Einshine bombed Flint with questions.

"How do you impress Mex?"
"What's her favorite types of jokes?"
"How do I get her to go out with me?"

Flint snickered and thought, 'Well this will be fun.' She then started to list off all the things Mex didn't like as much. She also telepathically warned Mex of what was to come. Once the boys were satisfied with their answers, they each prepared to win Mex.

Mex walked in and yelled," HONEYS! I'M HOME!" Mex snickered at her way of announcing she was done. Fredi was the first one to run up to her. He started to play the crappiest country love song ever. Mex had to keep from laughing out loud. At the end, Fredi said," You like?" Mex upped down her laughter and said," I like rock, not country." Fredi frowned a bit but then Einshine came in with a bouquet of forget-me-nots. Mex just about laughed at the notion Flint did.

Mex smiled sweetly and said," These look nice, but not as nice as purple roses." Both boys looked at each other. They both realized they had been tricked. Fredi turned to Flint to see her smirking. Einshine just looked a bit proud that he at least got a nice bouquet she kind of liked.

Fredi saw Einshine's face, grabbed a pillow, and hit him smack on the head.

Herobrine and Flint smirked and yelled together, "AND THE PILLOW WARS BEGIN!!!"

Mex realized that Fredi and Einshine were going to fight over her, so she joined Flint and said," I would date Fredi but he is more of a brother. Plus I might like one of your friends.". Mex blushed as she said this. Flint just punched her arm and said," You know I will always tell who you like."

With that, Flint and Mex joined the pillow fight, feathers flying everywhere.

~(•.•)~ Time skip cause I lazy ~(•.•)~

The five people were now panting on the floor tired. Herobrine was the first to speak saying," Never. Hit. My. Butt. With. A. Pillow." That just caused an uproar of laughter. Mex got her breath first and took out the cookies she had made earlier. She made dynamite cookies for Fredi and Einshine, Fireball cookies for Flint and Herobrine, and some gunpowder cookies for Fuse. After that, everyone went to bed.

This is dedicated to my best friend, The_Flint_Arrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLINT!!!! GO FOLLOW HER WATTPAD!!!