Emily's P.O.V

     I'm he happy-go-lucky type of person, always have been. I just go along with everything, hoping that I won't trip and fall into a ditch. I'd graduated high school and got into the only college I wanted to go to. Well I consider myself very, very lucky, I guess the universe favours me. Like that one time, I snuck out if the house to hook-up with some girl I'd been texting on Instagram and got home at about six in the morning and my mom just assumed that I went for a walk. I thanked the aca-gods that I chose to wear sweats to a hook-up.

       I'm actually not that type, you know? I mean I don't really do one-night stands, but after Lindsay broke my heart, correction, toyed with my emotions, and ditched me, I was desperate. I just needed, craved human touch, be it a kiss or a hug or cuddles, I just desperately needed it.

      But let's face it, I'm a changed woman now. I need to forget that whore and all the other girls and focus on what's in front of me, my future, a new phase of my life in the place I've always dreamt of going and it would have been a whole lot cooler if mom wasn't fussing over me like I'm a kid, with tears running down her face. I know it's stupid, but I get why she's emotional. Letting go of something you love is a pretty tough thing.

       "Mom, I'll be fine." I told her, smiling.

       "I know 'you' will, I don't know about myself."

       "Oh please, you can't wait to get me out of the house, so you and dad could get it on every night."

       "Emily," she said placing her hands on my shoulder, "I am not the Hormonal Teenager here, you are. And don't you dare fall for someone who is way out of your league. I can't come comfort you all the way from home." She said, I know she's just looking out for me, but I can't choose who I fall in love with.

      "Okay, mother. I promise."

      "Use protection."

      "Ma, why would you even bring that up. Gosh, that's embarassing."

      "You know what I mean. Now, go. I love you." She said, pushing me in the direction of the building. "I already had the driver out your stuff in your room."

      "I know, I love you , Mom. I'll call when I'm not too busy." I said, blowing her a kiss. I grabbed my last suitcase and headed into Baker hall. I can't believe I'm in college, the place I've been dreaming of ever since I was a kid, I mean all the stories I heard about the Bellas and how cool it was to be part of a family and I really really wanted to experience that. I stopped at my room, Room '69' haha. It was quaint, could use a bit of a touch up though. I was glad my roommate hadn't shown up, I can have my pick of which bed I wanted. I loved having views, so I chose the one by the window. I sat down on the bed and stared out, it felt so new, but comfortable, I should set up my room, but I just wanted a moment to process this, I was in my dream University, I've been aching to go here since forever, now that I'm her I can hardly believe it. I got up and went through my bags. I wanted to get an early start on decorating my side of the room, so I could head to the Bella house to audition (beg them to let me audition) as they were banned from holding any, after the Fat Amy incident.

                   ————x————

         It's been months and months of rehearsals, okay, just two, but it's making me tense and wound up and I need a hook up or something, because if these keeps up, I'm gonna go insane and no one seems to get that except Stacie, well obviously it would be Stacie. Stacie, the girl who has legs for days, and basically lives on sex. It's funny when she can't get someone to use though, she'll snap at anything, let alone anyone. Once she snapped at the little cactus that she grew in the house. And this week she snapped at it twice, because she pricked her finger on its hairs. I'm not that  angsty though. But I could be if this keeps up.

      Once we were done with rehearsal, I scrambled to pack up my stuff and get the hell out of here and fuck myself into a coma in the dorm where my roommate; Naomi-something was mostly non-existent. I know I sound like a bitch in heat, but u can't help that I'm horny, I'm around women with 'bikini-ready bodies' (Sans Amy) and that makes me react like a 14 year old hormonal kid. And holy shitballs, it just got worse because Stacie fucking Conrad just pulled off her tee-shirt in front of me and my brain short circuited
'Turn the fuck away Emily!' I mentally shouted at myself, I could feel my face heating up, I forced my eyes off of her body, trying to gather myself.

       "Hey Em, wanna hang out tonight?" I heard her say.

        "Umm, sure." I tried not to sound too unsteady. "So what do you want to do?

        "How about a movie? I'll bring pizza." She said, and I nodded, too scared to open my mouth.

                            ————x————

     Hey Cupcakes, I just gotta say I love you all. Hope you're having a good day and shit.

             Kay, I'm gonna go now. Love you all.

                                                         - BooBoo