Chapter 7: Tutor Me

SAMMYS P.O.V

I dont know what has gotten into me. One day i woke up and suddenly i had feelings for leah. I always found her attractive but this time its something different.

"hey." i said walking into her room.

"Emily! Why? Why do you do this?" She said becoming angry.

"Im sorry he wanted to see you!" Emily  said.

"yeah dont blame this on her. I wanted to see you and apologize." I said.

"okay so is this what its going to be now? You hurt me physically with all of your pathetic buddys and then come say sorry with some ugly flowers hoping i will come running into your arms." She said.

"Im sorry, I really am." I said.

"No! No you arent sam!" She screamed.

Her face was bruised badly and she had a swollen lip. Her eyes were black and blue and i could tell it hurt her to move. I felt even more sorry but i wanted to hit her just because she kept screaming at me.

"I have an anger problem!" I admitted.

"Really? I had no idea!" She said sarcastically.

"I know, i know its pretty obvious but i cant control my temper. I would have told the guys not to do what they were planning on doing but i was mad at you so i wanted to help out. I was drunk Leah, i wouldnt have done what i did if i was sober." I said.

"Sure you wouldnt have made out with that girl and you wouldnt have raped me." She said.

"Are you jealous?" I asked.

"Are you honsetly that stupid?" She asked.

"No, no i think your jealous." I continued.

"You know what as were having this pointless argument i continue to wonder why your still standing in my room. Get out!" She shouted.

I laughed. "Okay, okay sorry your so jealous."

"SAM!" She shouted before emily closed the door on me.

__________________________________

EMILYS P.O.V

God they are so cute. Sammy is trying so hard i feel bad but Leah does have a point. He keeps doing the same thing and i think shes sick of it.

"I dont know why you do this to me." She said sitting up slowly.

"Come on you have to admit hes cute." I said.

"yeah a little but not boyfriend material." She said.

"You wouldnt even consider...." My voice trailed off but she knew what i was getting at.

"No i wouldnt. Date my bully? Are you serious!" She said.

"Okay okay i get it." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEAH'S P.O.V 

I missed school the following week just beacuse i was in no shape to show up and get beat up again and anyway its bascially impossible for me to stand up. Ive been laying in this bed eating soup and surfing the TV channels for so long. As great as it is to be missing this much school, it gets so boring.

When i returned to school the principal pulled me aside and told me i needed to see him in his office.

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"Its about your attendance." I calmed down a bit but was still a bit anxious.

I followed him to his office and then i took a seat. He sat down at his desk and leaned forward.