2.

Meet Michael, son of Daryl and Karen. Pretty eyes, killer mane. You can see the resemblance. Anyway, Michael started the whole thing with his big idea one day. . . .

In the castle of Karen and Daryl, their son, Michael, kept gazing out the window. Even from way across the sparkling blue sea. Michael could see the magical barrier flickering and shimmering over the Isle of the Lost. It was so pretty, that far-off isle of exiled prisoners . . . but Michael couldn't help feeling sad at the sight of it.

The royal tailor was fitting Michael into his blue coronation suit, jotting Michael's measurements on a notepad when Karen and Daryl strolled into the room.

"How is if possible you're going to be crowned king next month?" Daryl said, blinking his blue eyes behind black bold frame glasses. The gold crown atop his head glittered. Soon it would be passed on to Michael. "You're just a baby." He said

"He's turning sixteen, dear." said Karen, looking lovely in her yellow dress.

"Hey, Pops."

"Sixteen?" said Daryl, taking off his glasses. "That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least . . . forty-two." He smiles and tucked his glasses into his jacket pocket.

Karen faced him "Uh, you decided to marry me at twenty-eight." She said

"It was either you or a teapot." said Daryl as he winked at Michael

Michael chuckled

"Kidding," said Daryl, his eyebrows dancing

"Mom, Dad. I've chosen my first official proclamation!" said Michael

Daryl and Karen looked at each other and smiled

"I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance . . . to live here in Auradon." said Michael

His parents gawked at him, wide-eyed

The tailor, sensing the sudden tension, sat down

"Every time I look out at the island," Michael said, gesturing toward the isle out the window. "I feel like they've been abandoned."

"The children of our sworn enemies?" said Daryl. "Living among us?"

"We start out with a few at first—only ones who need our help the most." said Michael "I've already chosen them."

"Have you?" said Daryl, his eyebrows furrowing

Karen placed a hand on Daryl's arm. "I gave you a second chance," she said. She looked at Michael. "Who are their parents?"

"Joy, Andrew, Clara . . ." Michael took a deep breath. "And Sinu."

The tailor gasped and dropped his notepad

"Sinu?" shouted Daryl. "She is the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad just hear me out here!" said Michael

"I won't hear of it!" said Daryl, shaking his finger. "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!"

Butlers opened the door and the tailor slunk quietly out of the room.

"But their children are innocent." said Michael. "Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?"

Daryl stared king and hard at his son

"Dad," said Michael, giving him a pleasing look.

Daryl looked at Karen and said, "I suppose the children are innocent."

Ha!
And there it is
Suckers!